A Way To Love

Chapter 23

A few months later...

Luca and Alli started officially dating and Luca decide to be honest with her about him being apart of the mafia and she was accepting. She never once tried to move him away from his life or his family or the money that came along with it.

His family was happy that Alli had come into his life and his Father approved greatly of Alli and was more than happy to walk her down the aisle one day.

It was Sunday lunch at Luca home and as he sat and observed his family things were lighter there was more laughter in the house than before and it was because of Alli... She was telling jokes and everyone was bursting with laughter and he smiled, when she looked at Luca she smiled and shrugged her shoulder asking what wrong and he smiled and shook his head and made a heart with his hands and she blew him a kiss.

As the afternoon came to an end Alli and Luca went and took a walk "are you okay you didn't talk alot today" Alli asked holding his arm "yeah I'm good... Im happy" Luca said looking down at her her face was so soft in this light wishing he had  moment to pause and keep it forever "And it's because of you and I wouldn't change a thing...I love you" Luca added moving his hand against her cheek and Alli smiled pressing against his touch and moved into him  gave Lucs a hug and then kissed him "I love you Mr Italian Mafia man" she mocked and kissed him again when they lingered after the kiss Luca bore into her eyes  "I think a spanking is in order...time to go home" Luca stated and grabbed Alli and threw her over his shoulder and moved back to the house.

                  The End.