Twin Flame

Chapter 22

Music the weekend wicked games

"what did he mean by I'm your weakness...?" Alli asked putting her legs up to her chest putting her chin on her arms that made Luca aware of the fact that she felt safe with him and vulnerable enough especially after the drama that happened... He took a deep breath" I'm not known for showing my emotions very well but hide them and everything has changed since seeing you for the first  time at the Festival he said making eye contact with her, she made no expression to his words so he carried on"There is just something about you Alli that makes me want to love fully and to give that to you...as longs as I can breathe... You make me not want to run away but run towards you when I'm feeling vulnerable "Luca added and he still couldn't read her... Did he make a mistake

Alli couldn't believe how much Luca was opening up towards her without thinking about she got up and moved onto his lap and looked at him deeply and cupped his face and kissed him it lingered for a moment until he opened up for Alli, she felt like her skin was going to catch on fire with the passion of their kiss their tongues intertwined and Luca moved his hands over her thighs squeezing them and moved to her ass caressing and he pulled her in towards him.

Luca felt as if he was soaring there was no pit in his stomach anymore but it almost dare he say felt like butterflies he had never had such an sensation before and his Hard on was proof of that... When they came up for air Alli cheeks were flushed and her eyes sparkle"you are so beautiful baby girl"Luca stated moving a strand of hair behind her ear and kissed her lightly... "Are you saying you have alil crush on me?" Alli smiled with a mock tone and Luca laughed from his stomach "you bet you sweet peach I do babygirl" Luca said squeezing her bum again and they shared a kiss again.

Later on they moved in from the balcony, sitting on the couch drinking some wine just talking, for the first time Luca enjoyed the feeling and felt relaxed but had a little bit of concern" what's going on in that head of yours? "Alli asked" just wondering if we shouldn't go to my place...with what happened "Luca stated looking at Alli taking his thumb over her bottom lip" Luca I'm fine... This is my house I'm jot going to let what happened scare me away...As soon as I can't handle it you will be the first to know. "Alli stated getting up putting her glass of wine down" I'm Going to have a shower..."Alli stated looking back at him and smiled" are you guna join me or you just guna keep that silly look on your face "She ended.

Luca was amazed at her willingness to be strong but now she didn't always have to be strong for every single one cause he would be there for her, he bit his bottom lip" I thought you would never ask"Luca stated and got up taking a sip of his wine and moved toward Alli taking off his shirt

"Holy godfather..." Alli thought this man walking toward her made her knees want to buckle his body was chiseled like a Greek God and in one smooth move he was on top of her and grabbing her neck pushing up her head so he could take her lips in a fiery kiss and he scooped her up moving them to the bathroom and she gripped his neck pulling him more to her deepening the kiss... When he placed her down he opened the shower door and set the water... He moved back and kissed Alli again this time taking her top off and she started to work his pants and sliding them down going on to her knees, Luca grabbed her shoulders "No baby girl tonight is all about you" He said growling and lifted her up and kissed her again making a moan escape from her throat, he moved his hand to her back and unclipped her bra letting it drop to the floor without leaving her body he moved to his knees trailing down to her breast working his tongue around the bud giving her goosebumps.

She trialed her finger in his hair as he moved to the other breast massaging them and she let her head back closing her eyes, he made her feel so seductive and sexy, when he moved his one hand down to her centre she knew what was coming utmost pleasure.... And she looked down at him to see how he moved... He kissed the bud of her clit lightly then rub his fingers over her lips placing his middle finger between them and with the that Alli gasped for air and he looked at her the hunger shown all over his face especially his eyes.

Luca was trying his best not to grab Alli take her from behind hard and fast until he came undone but he wanted her to feel everything slow and meaningful his hard on was raging but he ignored it... When he moved his finger between her lips he nearly lost it... She was so wet and it was him that made that happen and he loved every second her gasp made him look at her and he smiled "your so ready aren't you baby girl" he growled moving his eyes back to her core and he slowly slid in his finger making her moan louder as he slowly trusted in and out he moved his Mouth to her clit kissed it and started licking her bud" holy fuck... "She moaned grabbing his shoulder he then lifted her one leg over his shoulder to gain more access and he started moving fast mouth and finger he could feel Alli was starting to come undone..." Luca..."She moaned louder he kept going knowing she was going to come... Her breathing hit faster and started hitching when she finally came, and Luca slowly started letting up..."delicious..." he groaned and moved up to Alli and cupped her face and kissed her again so that she could taste herself.

Alli was light headed from her orgasm that she held onto Luca when he moved them into the shower and closed the door when he turned again he was on her taking her lips ravishing them pushing her against the wall and scooped her up again and so he angled himself towards her entrance and stakingly slow he slid in side of her "Fuck..." Luca groaned "your so tight babygirl... It feels so good," Luca stated and he started to thrust harder.

Alli was so lost in the moment with Luca she didn't care about anything else the more her thrusted the wetter she got and before she knew it she had her second orgasm and the third one was already building.. She moved up against Luca to fasten the pace when he pushed her against the wall"No... You first baby... "He groaned knowing he meant that she should come first and with that she lifted head and her moans where getting louder and she closed her eyes and came and Luca pushed faster into her making him come right after her.

Luca slowly let Alli down" you okay... "He asked and she smiled and nodded" that was very nice "she added and Luca smiled" Good "He said and he took soap and shampoo and he washed Alli before he was himself.