More Than Lust

Chapter 16

Luca waited until Alli left around the bend when he started walking back inside his apartment and all the sudden he felt an emptiness he didn't notice before... It's was Her...it's almost as if she took his solitude with her and he needed it back... "this is no good she is going to drive you insane" Luca said...He hoped that there was more wrong with the car so he could keep her here with him but that was wrong if he made it clear nothing more nothing less.... Yet he asked her to come with him to Michael's house was that because she said she owed him or that he wanted her around more.

On her way home Alli was having backflashes to all the moments that made last night and if she had to be honest she was in big trouble, she was hooked... She was so excited that he asked her out again... Wait didn't she say she would repay the favor... "Aaah" Alli sighed when her phone rang, hoping it would be Luca to say she forgot something but it was Shannon "Hey girl... How you doing?" Alli answered "Soooooooo....i haven't heard anything from you what the Hell?" Shannon replied sounding annoyed making Alli smile"relax I haven't died... "she teased" clearly "Shannon mocked" sorry... I went out last night and slept over and only going home now... Alli stated and it was silent "you are such a hussy... What is his name... Come on spill the beans!!!!!" Shannon pleaded and Alli smiled "no one you know just a friend.. That I met up with for dinner" Alli played off non chalant "Liar... OK well I need details girl... I need to know this guy is not an pshyco" Shannon stated again being stern "yes mom...well actually I'm seeing him again tomorrow so will see" Alli stated slowing down into her driveway "you better tell me all the details... Im not joking" Shannon rampant "OK I will I promise... Love you bye" Alli greeted and just laughed at her friend and walked to her door.

Luca sat on the opposite side of his father's desk waiting for him. As per usual always waiting well rather early than late
When his dad walked in he stood up and greeting him "Hallo son... So let's get to it" his father stated sitting down... "so what's the rounds?" he added "well so far things are quiet... The men are doing keeping watch on the factory 24/7 as well as taking shifts..." Luca stated moving forward in his chair"Ok good and no news on these girls? "he asked again...." no nothing it doesn't seem like they have moved them at all but it's seems like they running it from the factory men come and go at all hours but the leader is saying out of sight so it's hard"Luca stated his thoughts jumping to Alli... He would kill every last one of them if she got put in to chain of sex workers, Luca father rubbed his face "OK... Thank you son will see later then" his father stated and Luca left walking over to his mother that was sitting in the kitchen waiting for the oven with a book in hand "Luca... My boy oh I'm glad to see you" his mother said moving up to give him a kiss and a warm hug "Hi mama... How are you doing?"Luca smiled at his mother" Good... Feeling a bit under the weather but good and you my son... No daughter in law yet"she asked  and Luca gave a sigh "No MA... Not yet what are you cooking and brewing" he tried to change the subject"just some bread... And don't avoid my question "she stated holding up finger and Luca squirmed again" I'm busy... I don't have time for anything right now...ma "he tried to end the conversation, she just looked up at him and smiled"okay... Just so you know I can tell when you are trying to hide your emotions Luca... Im not your father... But I will let it go... For now" she stated looking back into her booked and Luca knew he was in trouble if his mother was going to see it.... Alli would too 'Fuck'... He greeted his mother and got into his car and sat for a few seconds and took out his phone looking at Alli number swirling his thumbs and threw his phone on the seat and started the car and drove off.
When he got to the office Michael greeted him "hey brother how you holding... We still on for tomorrow?" they shook hands "of course brother...I am bringing a friend with" Luca stated not looking at Micheal trying avoid his stare"A friend... A guy or a girl"he added "A Girl..." Luca stated putting papers away when Micheal didn't answer Luca looked up "What...?" Luca asked "nothing I'm just surprised your seeing anyone" Michael stated looking shocked "I'm not she is just a friend... She just came out of something serious so I offered to take her out that's all...it didn't end well"Luca stated wasn't a complete lie... trying it sound light sitting down and switched on his laptop" oh OK well the more the merrier "Micheal stated and gave him a slap on the shoulder" I'm off... Gotta take the wife out"Micheal said "you are in the dog box again" Luca looked at him and Laughed and Micheal shook his head and walked off

Luca took out his phone and decided to phone Alli it was just ringing and just before he wanted to put down she answered "Hey..." sounding out of breath "Hey... Sorry did I get you at a bad time?" Luca said rubbing his leg "No I was outside... And my phone was inside sorry" She said again "oh OK... Well the reason I'm phoning..." Luca stopped why was he phoning her "Luca...?"Alli sounded" yeah I'm here... Well I'm just calling to tell you I'll pick you up tomorrow at six "okay great... Do. I need to bring anything else with?" she asked sounding a bit nervously "No... Just yourself" Luca stated playing with his pen trying to keep his hands busy "okay all good in the hood" she laughed and he smiled he enjoyed her laugh making things feel light but he cut convo short and they greeted and he put the phone down

"you are so fucked..." Luca telling himself and moved on to do the rest of his work