❥˙{𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗨𝗜𝗟𝗧}

Start from the beginning

Geto responded with a smile, atleast they know that the two of them would never hate each other regardless of the condition that brought them as enemies.

"Atleast curse me a little in the end, and as for you (name)... Live a life you can enjoy and Don't listen to what others told you about life.... (Name) my dearest, thank you for everything..."

Hearing his last words didn't help you to stop crying in fact it made you cry even more as you were gripping onto Satoru's uniform as if your life depends on it.

It hurts, it really hurts because you knew from the start that love can give you joy but also can bring you pain.

Every meeting has its farewell, every movie has its ending, and every action has consequences.

This is the farewell between you and Geto Suguru, the sad ending of a movie that is based on his life, the consequences of the actions he had done for his ambitions.

Farewell special grade sorcerer Geto Suguru, the world might forget you as a wanted criminal but Kita (name) will always remember you as her savior.

-

After taking care of Geto Suguru's body, Satoru and you decided to search for the first year students especially Yuta since Satoru finally knew the truth about Orimoto Rika.

Satoru hold you close with one of his arm wrapped around your shoulder while your body is leaning to his as a support. Your eyes are red and puffy with visible tears stains under your eyes.

Satoru stayed silent the whole time not wanting to upset you or make you feel worse than before.

You don't want him to feel bad after what had happened to his best friend so you decided to be the one who broke the silence between the two of you.

"Satoru?" You called him which made him instantly looks at you with a gentle expression on his face. You could tell the two of you are grieving and you can't even imagine the look on Shoko's face when she knows later on.

He stopped in his track before he answered you.

"Is something wrong..?" the man said with a smile to cheer you up, you returned his smile before deciding on one thing that you two should probably do.

You took a deep breath before hugging the man in front of you tightly.

"Sorry for being a crybaby, i shouldn't be drowning in sadness and you too. Suguru wouldn't like us being gloomy and depressed anyway" his eyes widened after hearing the words that came from your mouth, he didn't expect you to be this wise especially when you are very childish around him.

He laughed and ruffles your hair leaving it messy which made you slightly annoyed because now your hair looks like a bird nest.

"What are you talking about? Its totally normal for you to grieve over him. I know how hard it is for you to lose such an important person like him" he continues to play with your hair which eventually made you feel irritated by his action and slap his hands away from your hair.

"Stop!! You're making me look worse"

"Alright alright, but what you said earlier... Promise okay? Lets both not drown in sadness" he fixes your hair back to what it originally looked like before he ruined it.

"Don't leave me like he did, like my parents did" you uttered, looking down at your shoes while playing with your hand and fingers.