Chapter 5: War Monarch

Start from the beginning

Meanwhile after War Machine heard of this he then remembered the time after DC vs Marvel Civil War 2 (This is different from the canon so just go on with it) when Iron Man won against Superman (Using kryptonite) Thanos & Darkseid then suddenly arrived and fought all of them as when War Machine fought Thanos he was punched so hard to the chest that it penetrated him which caused his blood & organs to be everywhere while the suit's chest had an extremely big dent which caused Iron Man to fight in rage and use his Green Lantern powers in rage as he constructed so many shit against the 2 of them which caused both Thanos & Darkseid to retreat. This is how the flashback ends when War Machine was snapped back into reality as he was shocked. He then told everyone his experiences after he died as when he came back to life it was a different story for him as he was so traumatized that he never wore the suit for atleast years. He even told them that everyday he asked himself if is he even worthy of the suit he wears. Also, Green Lantern apologized to War Machine when he mentioned that but he said he was already okay with it (But still not as he's kinda hiding it). Kaga, Akagi, Belfast, & Enterprise felt really sorry for him, especially Enterprise as he has suffered alot in battle fighting powerful beings, being killed in the battle, & being brought back to life traumatized. Later at night in Rhodey's bed in John & Rhodey's dorm as Rhodey is having a nightmare almost similar to Enterprise's but it's Iron Man, Green Lantern, Batman, & the characters from the world they're currently in now are all dead as so much blood was on the floor and guts everywhere as he saw Magi-Tech Robots, DEM Robots, War On Geminar Mechs, IS Drones, and many more as he saw the whole city, No, the whole world being attacked as War Machine is the only 1 left and then he suddenly saw Grabel infront of him as she looks like she's ready to stab him with her sword. War Machine readies his guns but none of them fired and then he was stabbed in the chest really hard as he died before he heard her say this.

>Grabel:
War Machine... Die!

And then Rhodey went back to reality when he woke up as everything looks fine. He then looks at his left hand.

>James Rhodes:
Am I really worthy of being War Machine?

He was then trying to recover from his nightmare which took 2 hours and then went back to sleep. Later that day at the military base War Machine is testing out his new upgraded War Buster suit against a training Magi-Tech Robot Dummy made from Momo (The engineer lady from Masou Gakuen HXH) as it turns out it works as everyone in the military are actually impressed. However, Rhodey was still shaking inside as he remembers his nightmare but he was able to keep it together. And then an alarm sounded as there's an incoming force about to attack in the Philippines (Since their military is worldwide means that they're gonna fight everywhere. Also, the Philippines is where I live by the way). War Machine was then called by Enterprise as Commander Sakaki wants to talk to him in person. (Timeskip) As War Machine was finally escorted to where Commander Sakaki is (Not in his office but rather outside) He not only congratulates War Machine for joining the military with Green Lantern but he is the 1 being given the task to stop the attack. He then told him that he will have 2 companions with him as both Kizuna & Ichika are assigned to do the same so he and the other 2 will be deployed alongside some forces of the AST. War Machine even told them that he can double their forces as there will be War Machine drones & a dozen (12) Sentinel drones incoming to his location once they've been deployed and Commander Sakaki granted this. Minutes after the Date-A-Live style evacuatuon and when War Machine, Kizuna, & Ichika were deployed they then see the War Machine drones alongside 12 Sentinel drones coming to their location as promised. As they all make their way to the Philippines Ichika asked Kizuna if is his HHG okay to fight but Kizuna told him yes as he recharged long time ago. Back before the battle Kizuna charged up Yurishia back then as the 2 did the same thing they always do in the anime (Whatever it was when they meant by groping or shit?). And so they all stand by as they wait for the portal until it finally showed up as several enemy hostiles comes out of it. And this is where the battle begins as everyone flies around and shoots each other while doing some melee combat. Kizuna turned into Neros Mode as he uses Hayuru's katana and slashed so many hostiles at once. Thanks to War Machine's War Buster suit he was not only strong but he had more punching power and firepower aswell as an extremely tough armor that not even Adamantium would be able to easily break through. And so the fight goes on as so many enemy hostiles have been taken down alongside some Tri-Heads being destroyed by the Sentinel drones. And then suddenly A purple beam fired out of no where as when War Machine scanned who fire it then what he saw was a mecha sized looking monster & next to him is Ragrus. Kizuna knows who the 2 are as they're both Ragrus & Babalun, AKA Gaia. War Machine was then given orders to take Babalun out as he's too dangerous while Kizuna were given the same orders. And so they followed orders but were wary as they finally attack.