CHAPTER 44

5 months had passed...

Y/N POV:

Jisoo already said that me and Yooji is already married but i wanted to continue the proposing thing.

I wanted to propose to Yooji i want her to experience that because it's just once in a life time and she didn't experienced it because i disappeared.

I wanted her to experience someone kneeling down infront of her holding the ring to place it on her finger. I want to see her walking towards me wearing a wedding gown. I want to take her in the aisle and let god see how i love Yooji.

I wanted her to experience every woman's dream.

"So, where's your wife?"-Lisa asked.

"In the house sleeping"-I answered.

"Can i ask for your help?"-I asked them.

"Sure, what is it?"-Chaeryeong asked.

(Btw guys all the people inside the room are the tops)

"You see i wanted to continue the proposing thing to Yooji"-I said to them.

"But you're already married to her"
-Ryujin said.

"I know, but you know that she didn't experienced that"-I said to her.

"Do you have a ring?"-Jisoo unnie asked.

"Yeah"-I answered and showed them the ring.

"When did you brought this?"-Winter asked.

"Oh, three months ago"-I answered.

"Make sure that you won't disappear again"-Giselle said.

"So Y/n you're saying that you will propose to Karina and marry her again?"-Huening kai asked and i just nod at him.

"But, why?"-Hyunjin asked.

"What do you mean by why?"-I asked him.

"You know that she's already married to you Y/n and you said you wanted her to experience it. But do you think it's okay not to do your plan?"
-Hyunjin asked.

"You see, every woman deserves to be happy hyunjin"-I said to him then smiled.

"Yooji deserves to be happy and i wanted her to experience everything that she didn't experienced because she just got married to me without me knowing it"-I added.

"She deserves to be happy, this ten years without me being by her side. Ten years not knowing what she's doing, ten years that's a lot of time that Yooji experienced to be sad, but i'm not beside her"-I said.

"But, look you're here now alive and kicking"-Yeonjun said.

"Thank you for being by her side while i'm gone"-I said to them.

"You're welcome baby sis"-Jisoo unnie said then they smiled at me.

"So, when are you planning to propose to her?"-Moonbyul asked me.

"Hmmm, next week on monday"
-I answered.

"Oh it's friday today"
-Chaeryeong said.

"Yeah, but i already set it"-I stated.

"Where will you propose to her?"
-Ryujin asked.

"Bri-

I didn't finished my statement when Jisoo unnie cutted me off.

"Not in the bridge, not in my watch"
-Jisoo unnie said.

"Eh, but why?"-I asked her.

"The last time you planned to propose to her there, you dissapeard, so no" -Jisoo unnie said.

"Y/n You know there's time that we passed by to a bridge it's already evening then we saw someone proposing to his girl and noona is with us"-Huening kai said.

"And guess what"-Winter said.

"What?"-I asked her.

"Instead of the couple being happy because they're already engaged, they just felt sad and the girl cried"
-Giselle answered.

"Wae?"-I asked.

"They heard what Jisoo unnie said that you're supposed to propose to Karina but you fell from the bridge and the proposal got cancelled while she's saying that she's also crying"
-Chaeryeong answered.

"Fine, i will propose to her where i first saw her"-I said.

"In our bar?"-Jisoo unnie asked and i just nod at her.

Where it all started.