CHAPTER 27

KARINA'S POV:

When i saw the girl flirting with y/n i immediately went near her and pinched her waist. After i talked to the girl i dragged Y/n to the comfort room.

"You didn't told me that they are taking a video of us baby"-I said to her seductively.

"Y-Yooji my friends are waiting"
-Y/n said.

"Give me five minutes baby"-I said then kissed her and she kissed me back.

I started kissing her neck while her hand is traveling to my body, good thing i locked the door.

"Baby you're already wet"-Y/n said while her hands is playing my clit.

"You make me"-I said to her.

"Baby i'm already hard"-Y/n said then i looked at her.

"You also have that?"-I asked her.

"Ne"-Y/n answered then i pulled down her pants then her boxers and i saw her bulge it's fucking big.

"Like what you see yooji?"-Y/n asked then smirked.

(AND YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED NEXT).

Before we go out we arrange our looks and wear our pants.

"That was a great moment Yooji"-y/n whispered.

"What took you so long unnie?"
-Ninging asked me.

"I scolded Y/n"-I lied while i noticed giselle smirking.

"Bye ning, gis i need to go my friends is already hungry for sure"-Y/n said to them then grabbed the foods she ordered.

"Be careful y/n"-Giselle said to her.

"I will"-Y/n said.

"Bye yooji"-Y/n said and pecked my lips then exited the restaurant.

"Let's go"-I said to them and they grabbed our orders then we left the restaurant.

"Unnie you're bad at lying"-Ningning said while we're inside the car.

"What do you mean ning?"-I asked her while scrolling in my phone.

"Aish you should cover y/n neck before leaving the comfort room you know"-Giselle said but before i could talk my phone vibrated and i saw Y/n texted me.

My baby ♥️
Yooji you leave a lot of kiss mark on my neck, now my friends won't stop teasing me like they are asking me if it's good or what.

"See even her friends noticed it"
-ningning said.

"Aish if i can just take your eyes away"-I said then they chuckled.

"Well infact you can't"-Giselle said.

"Whatever"-I said then texted Y/n.

My Yooji 💙
It's okay baby we will be doing this again soon 😉

After i texted y/n the two couple started to laugh.

"OMG unnie it's like you also want to be pregnant"-Ningning said while laughing.

"I can't imagine what is y/n's reaction when she saw your message"-Giselle said.

"Aish shut up"-I said them.

When we arrived at the house i didn't wait for them to talk because i went straight to my room.