CHAPTER 39

Next Day

KARINA POV:

We're here now in the meeting room and we're just waiting for the woman who will represent the Luna Company.

"Sorry we're late, but my friend will be more late"-Moonbyul said and she's with Solar and Harrison.

"Where's Seb and Chan?"-I whispered to them.

"Oh, they're just around"-Lisa answered.

"Should we wait for your friend?"
-Jisoo unnie asked her.

"Ani, she said she will just ask me some questions on some details that she didn't know"-Solar answered and the three of them at down.

"Okay let's start"-Jennie said and she started to talk.

Y/N POV:

Me and Chiara is heading now towards the K.K.Y company. It's already late but yeah i still decided to go.

"Dada this building is so big"-Chiara siad.

"Yeah, but ours is more bigger baby"
-I said to her.

"Really?"-Chiara asked and i just nod at her then we entered the building.

While we're walking towards the meeting room i saw a crowded area so me and Chiara went near them then i saw Chan who's holding her leg while Seb is beside her and the man is looking at them.

"Chan what happened?"-I asked her then the both of them looked at me and Seb hugged me.

"Hey, what happened?"-I asked Chan and Seb pulled out from the hug.

"That man pressed my leg"-Chan answered.

"Let's just go"-I said and carried her.

"Uncle Alex, why are you her Btw?"
-Seb asked me then i placed Chan in the chair.

"I have a meeting here and btw this is Chiara"-I said to them.

"She's the one you adopted uncle?"
-Seb asked.

"Ne, and please just call me whatever you wanted except for uncle"-I said to them.

"Okay we will call you Daddy A"
-Chantria said and i just nod at her.

"Oh btw who's that man?"-I asked them and Chiara sat on my lap.

"He's jongin kai, my mom's suitor, but i don't want to replace my daddy"
-Chantria answered.

"Oh can you guide me to the meeting room?"-I asked them.

"Okay, let's go Daddy A"-Seb said then i looked at Chantria.

"Hop on my back"-I said to her then she did what i said then we went to the meeting room.

KARINA POV:

We're already finished then the door opened revealing Kai and i saw my friends frowned.

"What are you doing here?"-I asked him.

"Can't i visit you? I'm your suitor"
-Kai said.

"You can't visit her because it's work time"-Jisoo unnie said.

"Why are you always ruining my moment with her?"-Kai asked then Jisoo unnie went near him.

"Because i never like you for her"
-Jisoo unnie answered and before Kai could hold her collar the door opened revealing Chan, Seb and a little girl with a woman.

"Yah! Distance or ambulance?"
-Chantria asked Kai then i heard my friends chuckled.

"Chan, are you sure that this is the meeting room?"-The woman asked her.

"Dada, that man looks scary"-The little girl said to her.

"What did you say?"-Kai asked her.

"Immature"-The woman stated and about to leave.

Weird when she saw us she's just looking at the little girl and never faced us.