CHAPTER 6

KARINA'S POV:

When we arrived at the university we didn't see Y/n, but after a few moments we saw her entered and  Winter was about to talk to her when jeno arrived and gave me flowers and Y/n just walked passed through us.

"We didn't saw you for a whole week"
-Giselle said to him.

"I was just busy"-Jeno said.

"Busy? You're still studying"-Winter said to him.

"And don't tell us that you're managing your family's company because that excuse is already expired"-Ningning said to him.

"Let's go unnie we will be late for our class"-Yuna said then dragged me.

When we entered our room, we saw Y/n having her own world she didn't even looked at us.

Yuna tried calling her but she just ignored her.

When our prof finished Jisoo, rosé, lisa and jennie unnie entered the room.

"Hey Y/n let's eat"-Rosé unnie said then dragged her.

"No choice but to follow them"-Ryujin said then we followed the both of them.

When we entered the cafeteria we saw jennie unnie and Y/n so we went near them.

Y/n is really ignoring us, she didn't even eat the food that Rosé unnie gave her.

"Y/n/n"-We heard a girl called her, who just entered the cafeteria.

Y/n looked at the girl and her face suddenly brighten.

"Somi!"-Y/N shouted and immediately hugged the girl.

"I missed you"-Somi said to her.

"Long time no see somi"-Jisoo unnie said to her.

"Btw this is somi Y/n's childhood bestfriend"-Jisoo unnie said.

"Hi"-Somi said.

"Hi"-My friends said in unison.

"Btw Y/n Soyeon said her boyfriend will not be with her tomorrow night, can you accompany her?"-Somi asked her.

(Just pretend that somi is older than soyeon).

"It's your sister you should accompany her"-Y/n said to her.

"Y/n please, plus i trust you with her, you can kill someone if someone will harrass or disrespect a girl please"
-Somi said to her.

"Fine what time?"-Y/N asked her.

"8 in the evening"-Somi answered.

"Btw why are you here?"-Y/N asked her.

"To visit you of course when Jennie unnie texted me you're here already, immediately went here to see my bestfriend"-Somi answered.

"Oh somi her boyfriend you're saying is still the first one?"-Y/n asked her.

"Y/n it's her first boyfriend nothing else"-Somi said to her.

"Okay i will fetch her tomorrow night so we can also go to the arcade"-Y/n said to her.

"Arcade addict"-Somi said.

"I will leave now see you next time pabo"-Somi said while walking away.

"You also pabo bye"-Y/n said then sat down.

"Ready to kill huh?"-Rosé unnie said to her.

"If needed unnie don't worry i won't go in jail"-Y/n said to her.

"Y/m"-Winter called her and Y/m just hummed.

"Are you upset to us?"-Ryujin asked her.

"Upset?"-Y/m asked.

"Yeah you've been ignoring us since you arrived"-Yeji said to her.

"Oh i'm sorry maybe i'm just tired or not in the mood"-Y/n said then stand up.

"I'll leave now bye"-Y/n said then exited the cafeteria and Jeno also arrived.

"Karina let's go to the mall tomorrow night"-Jeno said.

"I'm sorry but you need to bring us"
-giselle said to him.

"Sure not a problem"-Jeno said.

"Tomorrow night i'll see you"-Jeno said then exited the cafeteria.

Now i'm confused why did i even let him court me again?