CHAPTER 34

Next Day

KARINA POV:

We're here now in the park but we decided to go in the store to buy some foods.

"Mom let's buy some chocolate milk"
-Chantria said.

"Okay let's go whete we can find that"
-I said and we started to walk when i saw a chocolate milks so i went near where they're located.

I'm about to grabbed the chocolate milk but someone also grabbed it so i accidentally hold her hand.

"It's mine"-She said softly.

"No it's mine"-I said and she's about to protest but a boy appeared behind her

"Noona let's just find in another store"-The boy said to her.

"But Harrison, aish fine"-The woman said to her.

"Karina you're taking a long time"-Rosé unnie said and i can say that the woman who's standing infront of me look so tense

-Rosé unnie said and i can say that the woman who's standing infront of me look so tense.

"Harrison let's go"-The woman said and they immediately left the store.

"Who's that?"-Jisung asked.

"I don't know but she also wanted this chocolate milk"-I answered.

"Let's go the two naughty kids already went to the car"-Jisoo unnie said.

"Ne, let's just pay the foods"-Rosé unnie said then grabbed the chocolate milk and went to the counter.

All of us went outside the store and waited for them.

That girl's eyes is the same as Y/n, and when i hold her hand, i felt spark just like when i first hold Y/n's hand.

"Karina, are you okay?"-Chaeryeong asked then i looked at her.

"Ne wae?"-I asked her.

"Because ningning is asking you who is the girl in the chocolate milk area"
-Soobin answered.

"I don't know who is she"-I said.

"Long time no see"-Heeseung said and he's with their other friends.

"Any update?"-Jisoo unnie asked him.

"Y/n? She's not dead we just can't find her"-Seulgi answered that caught my attention.

"She's alive?"-I asked her.

"Ne, we investigated about the incident and someone said that a woman saw a woman unconscious in the side of the river but they didn't saw the woman anymore"-Haruto answered.

"Let's go i heard that there will be a strong rain coming"-Yeonjun said.

"Yeah, the sky is cloudy"-Hyunjin said.

All of us went to the parking lot but i didn't see Chantria and even Seb inside the car.

"Unnie, Chan and Seb is not here"
-I said to her.

"What?"-Rosé unnie asked then looked inside the car.

"Aish, let's go we will find them when the rain stops i'm sure they entered a wrong car again"-Jisoo unnie said.

"Who bought this car again?"-I asked.

"Me hehe"-Jisoo unnie answered.

"Aish this is the second time this happened Kim"-Rosé unnie said to her.

"And it will be the second time we will see them in the police station again"-Jennie said.

"Unnie calm down, chan will be safe besides Seb won't let someone hurt Chan"-Somi said.

"I just can't stop myself from worrying plus you know chan can't sleep sometimes if i won't sing her a song"-I said to her.

"Don't worry she will be okay, it runs in our blood"-Jisoo unnie said.

"Yeah that's why she's worried because your blood is stubborn"-Rosé unnie said to her.

"That's foul"-Jisoo unnie sakd.

"Thank you"-I said.

"Welcome"-Irene said.

"Bye"-Lisa said then drove away.

She should be okay i can't let her disappear like her father she's the only one that Y/n left to me except the ring. Chan simbolized Y/n for me that's why i can't forgive myself if something bad happen to her.