Nayak: appo ellam decide pannitu dhaan kettiya??

She smiled in response and left the dining hall. Nayak's face turned rigid.

Nayak: adutha thedavai en ponne edhachi soldra maari irundha Inga varadhe Latha..

Latha: Anna.. mannichuru...

Enaku onnu mattum puriyale.. avale kolla dhaane vandhe?? Eppo therinjudhu Ava un ponnu nu..

Nayak: Avale kidnap pannapram Ella edathaiyum thedunom.. Ava pazhaiya veedu.. Ava irundha nursery home ellam.. andha nursery home le andha time en ponnu dhaan sendhurukanum nu enaku pala naala sandegam irundhuchi.. Sadhanavoda blood samples en samples oda match aachi.. adhuku apram dhaan naan theevirama Theda aarambichen..

Avale kandupidichen...

Latha nodded her head.. she was annoyed inside as she thought that she would get all his assets.. but she didn't expect his daughter to come back and that daughter would be her archenemy.

------

Suhasini left for F country the next day. She and her friends visited every part of the city and enjoyed to the core. They reached F to analyse the present fashion culture and to do research on it.

On the fifth day of their trip, they took motorbikes and went on a mountain ride. Suhasini soon lost her friends and reached a beautiful villa. Something about that villa piqued her interest.

She stopped in front of the gate and asked the gatekeeper to open..

Gatekeeper: Private property Mam.. please understand..

She removed her helmet and asked...

Suhasini: ore oru thedavai paathukrene.. please.. I'll pay you an hefty sum before leaving..

Gatekeeper: Amma... Neengala???

Neenga ulla ponga.. pogalam...

She rode inside and stopped the bike in front of the house. The villa looked so pristine and clean but it wasn't habituated for a long time. She just walked around the house. She then reached the top floor and reached the bed room.

She opened the windows and was surprised to see waterfalls. She smiled.. but her eyes were watered.. she felt a familiar sensation in that room.. she did not indulge herself in those thoughts.

She went out and walked the stairs to reach the falls.. she played for a long time in the water.. she did not notice the time. She then came out of the water and walked towards the house.

Sky darkened by that time.. she reached the room through stairs.. but this time, all the doors were closed.. Due to wind, door to stairway also closed with a loud bang. She started feeling giddy. Her claustrophobia started affecting her.

She was not able to hold on to herself. More than her phobia, something about that room hurt her alot. She was not able to find that feeling at the beginning. She felt lost. She was about to give up and fall, then someone caught her at the very perfect time.

She still felt giddy.. she closed her eyes as the person hugged her.. she tightened the embrace.. She stopped shivering in sometime.. she then looked at the person who hugged her.. He looked so handsome.. her eyes fell on his eyebrow which had a small cut.. She was still perspiring.. her breaths stuck between her throat.

Adi: Breathe....

With that word, he smiled.. It was one of the deadliest smile in the world.

Adi: Look into my eyes.. believe me.. you will be fine.. everything will be fine from now on...

His voice calmed her mind. She was not able to take her eyes off his face. He felt familiar as well as unfamiliar at the same time. He had a rough look with a small ponytail and beard. He looked gigantic with all those muscles. They both quickly gained their composure.

Adi: Miss, Are you fine??

Suhasini: Yes.. Sorry.. I'm little claustrophobic.. I cannot be in closed cabins..

Adi: Hmmm....

Suhasini: Thanks for saving me...

Adi: My pleasure...

Suhasini: Do you own this house??

Adi: Yes..

Suhasini: Can you please sell it to me...

Nasya: Daddy... Daddy....

A small girl ran into the room... She looked like a doll. Suhasini was not able to take her eyes off her.. But that baby girl stood before her..

Nasya: Mommy... Mommy..

Suhasini's eyes looked at her affectionately.. she kneeled down..

Suhasini: Paappa...

Nasya: you came back.. me and daddy waited longtime for you.. Thank you..

Suhasini hugged that baby...

Suhasini: but baby.. I'm not your mother..

Nasya started wailing.. Adi lifted her in his arms. She fainted soon..

Suhasini: ayyo.. I'm sorry..

Adi: I tried to help you.. can't you act for sometime?? My baby girl is already sick..

Suhasini: I'm sorry, Mister.. please wake her up.. you saved my life.. I'll do anything to save your girl..

Adi nodded his head and they left for hospital soon..

Doctor checked on the baby... Adi and Suhasini waited outside the ward.

Suhasini: Adikadi ipdi sick aavala??

Adi: Not really.. She lost her mother when she was baby.. so she is little weak and everything related to her mom affects her..

You look quite similar to her mom.. adhan indha confusion..

Suhasini: oh...

Doctor came out of the ward..

Doctor: She is still a small child.. please keep her health in mind, Your highness..

Avangalku hurt aagura maari edhuvum solladhinga konja naalaiku.. you can go inside and visit her...

Adi went inside the ward. Suhasini stood outside..

Suhasini: Doctor...

Doctor: Your highness, It's good to see you back..

Suhasini: I'm not who you think...

Doctor: Ohh.. I understand now.. enake confuse aagudhu.. Nasya is a small child who lost her mother in birth.. please be with her and help her during this times...

Inside the ward.....

Adi: Champ.. Didn't you go little overboard?? Your mom is scared out of wits..

Nasya: Didn't you tell me to give my best?? I just did what you said daddy.. will Mommy come back with us??

Adi: If I know your mom correctly, she will..

Adi smiled at his smart baby girl..

*Author's note: Good evening all... Thank you all for 70k votes.. chapter epdi irukku nu sollunga.. pidicha votes and comments please..

Your votes are my boost😍😍😍😍...