「 04; Bewitched 」

▬▬▬▬

Lights back on and he was gone. As if every minute, one of them passes away.

"It's really unfair that they had to die this way right?" Sunoo spoke with some sympathy in his tone.

"yeah i agree" Jake replied while munching on his muffin. One day they all gathered in this house, then night came, making them play a game of murder and mystery.

flick.. flick..

"Muffin man, who would you like to give a muffin to?"

"uhm.. i choose Jay hyung"

"Detective, here are your clues"

Atleast one of these players is evil

Kyungmin, Jungwon, Heeseung

An odd trio of clues, the detective thought. For sure only one of them is evil and he had a guess on who.

"Doctor, who do you want to save?"

"i want to save Jake .."

"Spy, who do you want to bug?"

"i pick Jungwon.."

Jungwon was visited by Sunoo

"him again..?"

"Murderer, who do you wish to kill?"

"i'm choosing ____"

Like always, he was moved to the house, specifically the kitchen where the chosen victim was.

The boy noticed him and decided to make a run for it. But was stopped as the murderer held him back, his palm covering his mouth to prevent him from screaming for help.

"don't run away, i'm just doing my job."

Not long after, the boy was stabbed throught the stomach. The murderer's hands are once again stained with crimson. Letting go of him as he fell to the ground, a puddle of blood forming.

flick.. flick..

The cycle continues, the players are back in the house, and at least one of them is gone.

"Look, the body is here!"

In the kitchen they go, meeting with a bloody jake.

One bursts into tears, crouching down as the liquid was flowing out of his eyelids. Heeseung quickly went near him, comforting him.

"i.. i thought i saved him.." Jungwon blurted out as he burried his head onto the older's chest.

Daniel then picked up the note near the corpse, it read..

"no words, just a survivor"

Nicholas took a peak of the paper whilst connecting the dots of the recent night. Jake dying but Jungwon said he saved him? there was one possible reason on why this happened.

"It's Sunoo."

"what..?"

Nicholas randomly blurted out his pick. The others turned to him, confused on why he said that.

"hm? why me?"

"don't play innocent on me Sunoo, you blocked Jungwon's ability that's why Jake died right?"

"wait Nicho, how do you know that then?" Sunghoon asked, eyeing him suspiciously.

"it's simple really, i'm the spy. i saw that Sunoo visited Jungwon and knowing that he's the doctor, his ability was blocked by Sunoo, a.k.a. the witch."

Well there's enough proof that Sunoo is not from the good team at all. Two of them took the risk of revealing their identities but atleast one of them will be eliminated. At this point they'd forget that they were all bestfriends. Now it's just a game of survival.

Sunoo sighed, he's soon going to the other world now. Although he did contribute to his team, he somehow felt guilty of what he did.

"We all know who to vote right?" Jay asked, making sure that they're gonna get it right this time.

"mhm" Geonu replied already taking out his phone

Now that they finished voting, Sunoo felt lightheaded, forcing out a smile to himself that it will be fine. Well he hopes that it'll be fine.

Votings:

Sunoo - 9

"oh would you look at that.. you all caught me, but i'm not the mafia though.."

flick...

▬▬▬▬

── 1/3