Chapter 2: University & Military

Start from the beginning

>Ms. Yamada:
Alright class, today we have 4 new students joining our class today. Gentlemen, you may introduce yourselves.

>Bruce Wayne:
My name's Bruce Wayne, you can call me Bruce.

>Tony Stark:
I'm Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philantrophist Tony Stark.

>John Stewart:
I'm John Stewart, Nice to meet you all.

>James Rhodes:
And I'm James Rhodes, and you can call me Rhodey.

And after the introduction they then took a seat as most of the students were whispering of how much of a success these 4 became (Even though John & Rhodey works for Bruce & Tony but whatever). As they all took their seats Ichika, Hayato, Kizuna, & Kenshi introduces themselves to them and they were actually friendly so the 4 of them befriended them too. As class goes on it was actually quiz day as Tony and the rest got higher grades than the others thanks to them being adults with experiences in their world (Mostly Bruce & Tony being 1st). Even Tony answered so many questions the teachers were asking and let's just say everyone except Bruce and the other 2 were in amazement, especially Mahiro, Tamaki, Kanzashi, & Wahanly. Lion & Ichika were struggling in quiz. After class as it is time for lunch Tony and the rest sat down to their tables and joining them were Jin, Kazuki, Asim, & Toa as they asked them if there's a room and they let them sit. As things go on they all talked and got along as they also ask each other of what they hope to achieve in the school. As lunch finishes they all went back to class until an alarm sounds off as there's a portal that arrived far away from both the university and the military base. The students were then told to calm down and continue their class as Chifuyu said in the intercomm that Enterprise, Bismarck, Garnet Maclaine, & some other characters are taking care of it. As they all headed back to class as there's gonna be a tournament between Hayato vs Ichika Bruce then got a vision (Thanks to his God of Knowledge powers) and he told Tony and the others what he saw. After he told them without any other students overhearing John & Rhodey are the ones tasked by Tony to help the military before it's too late as this might be their chance to have Green Lantern & War Machine join and help the military. And so John & Rhodey understood and they ran somewhere where no 1 can see them. And so John puts his Power Ring on while War Machine's Suit suddenly appears somewhere where no CCTV camera would notice both him, his suit, & John's transformation (The one sent to him is the original suit. This may look like an ordinary War Machine suit but not only it has been upgraded with Adamantium & Vibranium but it also has the same weapons from War Machine suits Mark 1 to 6 with some more other weapons. The bullets are made of Adamantium). As the 2 of them finally suits up they then started flying their way to the base while Bruce & Tony watches the fight between Hayato Kisaragi & Ichika Orimura. Meanwhile at the base Kaga & Akagi are the ones in charge as the base is doing fine until a portal suddenly came out infront of the base but far away as Kaga & Akagi gave the order for battle stations. And so they meet up with an army of Magitechs, Babalun's Mechas, & DEM Robots & Wizards as they all charge for battle with a fleet of Vatlantis Carriers being led by Grabel herself. And so the battle begins as Azur Lane characters prepares their weapons, the AST gets their guns ready, & Akira & Makina gets ready for battle as Makina actualizes. This is where the battle begins as no 1 expected 2 portals to arrive from both Enterprise's location which is atleast 36 miles away while another would arrive just about 12 miles away. And so the battle rages on as AST wizards and DEM wizards started killing each other in a bloody way while War On Geminar Mechas gets killed by Makina's dragon form as she uses her water powers on them. Meanwhile Kaga & Akagi alongside some Azur Lane characters (There's alot of them and it's hard to list them all) starts wasting down Magitechs. As the battle rages on Grabel then arrives and she fights Makina (In dragon form) as she actually took her down easily but she wasn't out of dragon form yet. As she is about to use her sword to finish her off she was suddenly stopped by the AST Commander (I forgot her name) as the 2 of them fights instead. As they fight she gets her ass handed to her as she looks like she's about to die as Grabel is about to make her way to her until they heard something loud as it sounds like Ride of the Valkyries going louder & louder. And so they saw Green Lantern & War Machine as War Machine flew so fast that he kicked Grabel back. Meanwhile Green Lantern helps out in the battle as he wasted so many hostiles at once. Meanwhile War Machine & Grabel meets each other again as the 2 gets their melee & range weapons ready. And so they not onlt started firing at each other but they started parrying at ecah other. Thanks to Tony upgrading War Machine's War Hammer it is now able to counter Grabel's sword thanks to Adamantium & Vibranium as the 2 even fired at each other. As the 2 fights each other War Machine then advised her to retreat now as thanks to Green Lantern assisting Kaga & Akagi's forces Grabel's forces are now defeated so she then gave the order to retreat and said this to War Machine before leaving.

>Grabel:
You win for now War Machine, but I'll return someday. And 1 more thing, you're the 2nd person to have ever matched me in battle and I respect that. (She then leaves as War Machine watches her).

After the battle Green Lantern & War Machine then started flying to Enterprise's location as Akira asked them of where they're going and they told them where and flew so fast that they were beyond Kaga & Akagi's reach. Meanwhile Enterprise & Bismarck alongside Garnet (In dragon form without Asim) fights the same forces but added with Sirens and are being led by Jessica, Ellen, Observer, & That annoying Siren whom Enterprise fought in season 1 episode 12 when she is going to stop the missile. And so she fights real hard as they have been fighting for atleast almost an hour without anyone gaining the upperhand. As the battle goes the same annoying Siren bitch (I hate her so much that I wanna kill her) was about to fire something from Enterprise's back while Enterprise surfs ontop of her plane while Observer was about to fire at the side until the annoying Siren bitch's head exploded in the most bloody way as it sounded like sniper fire while Observer was then shot by alot of bullets but she was able to dodge them after she got hit by half of them.

>War Machine:
Sorry if we were late.

And so Enterprise looks behind her and it was both Green Lantern & War Machine. (Then music starts playing)

(The song being played is in the title screen)
(Credits to: Airbourne - Firepower)

And so the 2 of them started helping them out as they took down so many hostiles. Ellen then decides to attack Green Lantern but Green Lantern was able to counter her lightsaber and fight while Jessica starts shooting War Machine but all of her guns were ineffective so she decides to use her lightsaber but War Machine was able to dodge her attacks and bested her as he shoots her multiple times causing her to be badly injured as she gets angry after escaping death. Meanwhile Green Lantern & Ellen are fighting in a Siren battleship as the 2 uses blades against each other. Green Lantern only has 1 hour left in his power ring so he did 1 thing... He created a force field around him, starts saying the oath, & then a bright green explosion happened as it knocked Ellen back when she was trying to break the force field. Now Green Lantern is recharged and so he fought Ellen and has the upperhand as he did his super move where he constructed his mecha in Injustice 2. And then War Machine on the other hand helps out Enterprise & Bismarck's forces as he starts dropping some bombs on Siren ships (Just like what he did in Infinity War) and destroyed so many as Ayanami, Javelin, Unicorn, & Laffey were just as amazed as Zuikaku, Shoukaku, & the others of Green Lantern & War Machine's power. And so Ellen, Jessica, & Observer were forced to retreat and they did. And so the battle was won. Minutes after they all returned to base War Machine & Green Lantern lands in where Enterprise is as she is the commanding officer of the military as the 2 of them saluted facing her and she saluted back.

>Enterprise:
(After saluting) You 2 fought bravely today and saved my forces' lives. And if it weren't for both of you we wouldn't be sure of what could've happened.

>Kaga:
Not only that but you 2 saved our base from an attack and we thank you.

>Queen Elizabeth:
Pardon me for asking but why did the 2 of you came here?

>War Machine:
Not only that we wanna show you that we wanna save the world just like all of you but we also wanna join your military. If that's okay?

>Green Lantern:
However Batman & Iron Man aren't really military fans and if both me and War Machine are to join then our identities must not be revealed to everyone including the military. So we hope you're okay with that?

>Akagi:
Don't worry we understand.

And so Enterprise finally made her decision as Green Lantern & War Machine not only work as superheroes but they are now soldiers of the military which caused a celebration for the military's new members. Meanwhile Ichika gets his ass handed to him by Hayato which means Hayato won while Bruce & Tony were asked by Toa on where John & Rhodey went but luckily they made an excuse which she believed. After that Bruce & Tony got a report from John & Rhodey that they're now in the military and their planning is working.

To Be Continued