"Saint," she whimpered. "G-gentler, please."

I refrained from thrusting deeper inside of her, and she pathetically wrapped her hands around my neck.

Gripping the back of her thighs, I carried her and pinned her up against the wall, while trying to go slower.

"Hold onto me tighter," I gritted out.

The water from the showerhead cascaded down our faces, as the steam fogged up the glass door. She held me tighter and clawed my back as she tried to conceal her moans.

"More," she panted out. "Please Saint, more."

I thrusted my hips forward with more force whilst still keeping a steady pace. Her nails scratch my back so deeply that I could feel the blood trickling down.

Why does that feel so good?

"Wrap your legs tighter," I demanded. "Don't fall."

"I don't think I can-"

"You can and you will," I interrupted. "I'm gonna fuck you until you pass out."

She threw her head back and her mouth fell open. Steam clouded around us, as she indirectly made the shower hotter.

When her eyes rolled back into her head, I immediately pulled out of her and gripped her throat.

Her eyelids fluttered open as her orgasm rode out by itself. She leaned forward to kiss me, but I pulled away teasingly.

She whined and leaned in again before I gave in.

"Such a sweet girl," I mumbled in between kisses. "You did so well baby."

I brought her underneath the showerhead so the water could wash over the both of us.

I washed us off quietly as I held her in my arms. When we were done, I carried her bridal style out of the shower and wrapped towels around our bodies.

I set her down on the counter so I could dry my hair. Luci turned around and stared at me through the mirror. Her braids were wet, as was the rest of her body.

I stared back at her with the same intensity, and she immediately looked away. Smirking I turned her body to face me completely.

I took the towel out of my hair to dry Luci's next but stopped myself when I remembered.

"This towel isn't good for your hair right?" I asked.

I stepped away from her for a moment to grab the microfiber towel on the rack. Wrapping the top of her braids in the towel, I dried it the best that I could and wrapped it around her head.

"Good?" I asked her.

She nodded and fell limp into my arms. I laughed as her face settled into the crook of my neck. She mumbled something quietly that I didn't quite catch.

"What was that love?" I asked.

"Nothing," she said quietly.

"Okay," I replied softly. I kissed the top of her head, and took in our matching scent.

Just looking at her made my heart overwhelmed.

"I love you," I sighed.

She lost eye contact with, and wrapped the towel around her body tighter.

"Does it make you uncomfortable when I say it?" I asked. "I won't say it anymore if it does."

I didn't want her to think I was pressuring her into say it back. Of course I wanted to hear her say it, but I was willing to wait.