Ceser Hood, Ramona Badwolf/Reader

[Ceser Hood X Ramona Badwolf X Neglected Sister Jack Of All Trades Reader]

Show: Ever After High
-Please note that this chapter is a platonic family relationship thank you

-Raven's Perspective
It was another normal day and I was getting my books from my locker when I saw Romona acting like her usual self but then I saw a girl behind her was a girl that almost reminds me of Ceser but her appearance wasn't like Ceser, then I saw Ceser

"Hey Ceser! Who's that with Ramona? And why do they kinda but not a lot look like you" Ceser looked at the girl and seemed sad and sighed "She's Y/n, my younger sister..." I was shocked because they looked nothing a like, only the hoods kinda matched

"Woah really?! Not to sound rude but I don't see it" she sighed and then leaned against the lockers "Yeah I know... Everyone says that but she is my sister, although my dad doesn't think so" even tho I didn't think she was her sister I thought at least her father would believe it

"It was to the point where he assumed my mum had cheated on him, she assured him but he still wasn't buying it" I felt sorry for Ceser, and her younger sister her parents must be really hard on her because she doesn't look like them "My mum told him to take a DNA test but my dad was too stubborn... So they divorced"

I had heard that her parents had divorced but I didn't think it would be because of this "What! She must fell so bad that she had some type of part to play in it" she then looked at the Y/n with a sad look "I honestly don't blame her at all for what happened but, Ramona does... She likes to remind her that she's the reason mum and dad are apart"

I felt really bad at this point, it's not her fault for the way she was born "And worst part, my dad doesn't pay any attention to her, he won't even give her a second of his time" I started thinking then I thought of something "Hey! What if I help you try and fix your families relationship with her"

She looked at me a bit hesitant then she looked towards her sister who was chatting with....wait Apple? "Alright, I don't like seeing her get treated differently from me and my sister anymore, let's fix this" I nod and then speak again "Oh and by the way I didn't know she knew Apple"

She looked towards her sister again and spoke "Oh yeah she talks to a lot of the royals and rebels you could say she's popular without trying" I was a bit amazed that it took me this long to notice her "Although she's sweet, smart, strong, and many other things she's kinda got my dad's anger"

I looked at her a bit confused "What do you mean your dad's anger?" she laughed a bit and then started to talk again "What I mean is she's quick to anger, although the only person she is able to contain herself from is Ramona, me, my dad, and mum" that's nice she doesn't wanna lash out at her family

"Ok, so she's quite well known, has short temper, and has a horrible relationship with both your dad and Ramona, now we just need to find a way to show them both that the way there treating her isn't right" she nodded "Ok, but before we start anything you need to get to know her"

I look towards Y/n then she looked at me and smiles then goes back to talking to Apple "Your right, I should get to know her better so I can somehow convince Ramona and your dad", "Ok, today she should be hanging out with the rebels at lunch, good luck" then the bell rang and we went to our classes "Ugh, evil spells history"