SSSniperWolf/Reader

[SSSniperWolf X Genius Loner Animator Fem Reader]

YouTuber: SSSniperWolf

-Y/n's Perspective
My names Y/n L/n, and I'm a born genius, to be honest being a genius is not how you think it is, I mean due to the fact that I graduated high school at the age of 5 and went to university at 6, I never got to have a normal childhood, as they would call it.

Being a genius means there is next to no one like you it also means you get used a lot. I've tried interacting with my peers before but it never ended well so I've decided that my best possible option was to shut myself away from everyone except for my mother and father of course.

That's why I decided that'd I'd devote myself to helping my fathers business grow but over time I grew fond of animation, I always found it interesting and also calming to do so I thought I'd try it out and it was amazing to do and for once I was having fun doing it without being forced to.

"Sweetie are you sure this is what you want to do?" as of this moment I had decided I would like to pursue in a career as an animator "Yes mother this is exactly what I'd like to do" she then smiled and then I heard my father sigh "If that's what you'd like to do then me and your mother will help you every step of the way".

I then hugged my mother and father then thanked them "Thank you mother, thank you father" I then walked off to my office to start. You may wonder how I already got the tools needed for animation well, I had bought them before hand, I never intended to take no as an answer from my parents "Alright time to get to work".

Time Skip One Whole Day

-SSSniperWolf's Perspective
I was just minding my own business when Digital came from the kitchen seeming excited a bit "What's with the stupid grin?" he came and sat on the couch with me and showed me a video "Look! There's this new youtuber who just started yesterday and yet they've already hit the 4M mark!".

I honestly thought he was pranking me until he showed me there subscriber count and there newest video "What the!? They already have six videos up, and they're so well detailed", "I know right! Oh and there real name is Y/n L/n.....HOLY SHIT L/N! THEY OWEN THE WORLD'S BEST SELLING TECHNOLOGY!".

I've heard of the L/n's I mean who hasn't? There company is even bigger then apple, there also known for having a genius born daughter, she's around the same age as me but she finished school WAY before I could even know the full meaning of school, she was just that good.

Honestly I feel sorry for the girl I mean she's never had a normal childhood or life I mean she's achieved things that people thought were impossible and do you know anyone that graduated high school at 5? Exactly.. She must feel really lonely "Wow now that I look at her she's kinda hot! What do you think Lia~".

Not only was she a genius but she was drop dead gorgeous too "Yeah she's gotta nice figure...." most gold diggers and shitty people like that always try to get close to her but she's always quick to shut them down I guess after a few times she just stopped interacting with people she didn't want to associate with..

Time Skip Two Whole Weeks

-3rd Person Perspective
After two whole weeks Y/n's channel grew very fast from big youtubers reacting to her animated series and music videos, but one youtuber stood out to Y/n a gaming and reaction channel by the name of SSSniperWolf? She didn't know why but this girl interred her and it frustrated her because she never has trouble with anything so why with her was she empty minded.