"N-no, we can't and won't tell you," with those words the smile vanished. Sakura grabbed the face of the man and using her strength, forced his mouth open. She removed the stopper from the bottle and slowly brought it to his lips. The fear was evident in his eyes as he watched the bottle, "Fine, I'll tell you, I'll tell you." he said doing his best to yank his face from Sakura's grip.

"Your resolve is quite weak but that makes this much easier for us." she placed the bottle back in her bag. Sasuke stared at her with a mix of aw and disbelief, when she felt his eyes she smiled at him a smile completely different from the one she was sporting before.

Naruto was the one who asked the questions while Sasuke and Sakura watched from the sidelines. The ninja complied instantly answering every question without a hitch.

"Who are you people and how many of you are there."

"We're rouge ninja from small villages, only about fifty of us and we were all victims to the Uchiha's atrocities, because of them our loved ones died in the war. The least they can do is give us something to help cope with our losses. Like the millions, we'll get when we sell his and his spawn's eyes on the black market." The rouge nin finished in one breath, resentment dripping from every word.

Sakura went rigid beside Sasuke before she turned on her heels and ran for the cave entrance throwing two kunai at the cameras, Naruto on her tail. Sasuke went after them immediately. The inside is not like a cave at all, it resembled Orochimaru's hideouts, dank and eerie. They slowed to a walk as they came upon two pathways, to the left were jail cells lining the going into the dark, and the right closed white doors.

<><><><><><><><><<><><><><><><>

Sarada thrashed and wiggled in her restraints, terrified. She let out a gut-wrenching scream before the man grabbed her face, holding her mouth shut. He released his hold on her mouth moving it to hold her eye open instead. The blade touched the skin under her left eye and she yanked her head away causing the blade to cut her deeply before sinking her teeth into the man's hand so hard he bled. His other hand came down on her cheek so hard the sound echoed around the room.

Just as he prepared to knock her unconscious the wall of the room they were in exploded and standing in the rubble was a furious pink-haired woman, fist still raised.

<><><><><><><><><<><><><><><><>

As they were about to discuss splitting up, a scream reverberated through the hall. Sakura immediately turned right and ran toward the sound she recognized as her daughter's voice, Sasuke was quick to follow. She ran and smashed through walls as they went, unsure of which room her daughter was in until she found them, and the sight before her made her shake with anger. Her daughter was strapped to a table, blood running down her face and a man above her, his arm raised to strike.

Sasuke's sword flew past her face, embedding itself in the older man's chest. He hit the ground with a thud. Sakura was quick to unstrap her daughter to assess her injuries but before she could the remainder of the fifty people showed, surrounding them. Sasuke quickly moved to their side by the table, pulling his blade from the man's dead carcass.

"All the commotion must have alerted them, we're surrounded" Sasuke stated pointedly earning a glare from Sakura, "Yeah no shit," Sakura responded sarcasm lacing her tone.

"Are you ok to walk Sarada?" she asked her daughter her voice changing to a gentler tone. Sarada responded by sliding off the table, standing firmly on the ground.

They observed as a few nin pulled out kunai with paper bombs attached to the ends, Sasuke and Sakura braced themselves to thwart the kunai but rather than aim towards them the nin aimed above them at the roof. They immediately realized that the nin's objective was to bury them alive.

"We'll take those eyes out of your corpse," they heard a voice call out slightly drowned by the sound of the explosion before the roof caved.

They stared at the rubble about to crush them but a bright purple glow surrounded them instead.

"Sasuke-kun" Sakura's voice came as a whisper but Sarada heard her loud and clear and immediately started looking around for her father who appeared in front of them, cape falling into place around him.

Before words could be exchanged, a commotion drew their attention to Naruto who's chakra cloak covered himself, Boruto and Mitsuki, Konohamaru behind him. Naruto had taken out quite a few of the nin. The purple glow surrounding them disappeared as Sasuke used his susanoo to take out a few of the remaining nin. Those who managed to escape his attack took their chance at attacking Sarada but with a few strong punches Sakura sent them flying.

  <><><><><><><><><<><><><><><><>

They all now stood outside the cave, the rouge min had all been incapacitated and taken care of. Sakura had healed young team 7 and now they were on their way home to discuss their current situation away from prying ears and eyes.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

- I don't know how to write fight scenes so there probably wasn't much of a climax to this story.