Chapter 4🍡

"What the hell teme, why are you emo again!" Naruto said rather loudly, the comment made Sasuke's eye twitch slightly. Sakura, Sarada, and Suigetsu however couldn't help the laugh that escaped them.

"It would seem they are from the past," Sakura answered instead after her bout of laughter.

In response, Naruto let out a loud exasperated sigh "As if I didn't have enough work to do." He said before trotting over to a couch and flopping unto it.

The others took it as a sign and sat on the couch opposite him while Sakura sat next to him.

"Sarada can you get me some dango, please," Sakura smiled up at her daughter.

Sarada returned a smile before replying "Hai," she kissed her mother on the cheek before turning on her heels and heading to the door.

"Thank you," Sakura called after her daughter before refocusing her attention to her guest.

"So, why don't you start by telling how exactly you ended up 18 years in the future."

__________________<>__________________

"So you come across an unknown chakra and your first instinct is to touch it," Naruto stated unimpressed "and you three just followed him, what if it had led to impending death," he said addressing the other three members who avoided eye contact sheepishly.

"I thought it might have been Itachi's," Sasuke said bored. "And you say that like you wouldn't have done the same, dobe."

Naruto opened his mouth to retort but was interrupted

"It was probably remnants of a portal created by Sasuke during his mission." It was Sakura who spoke this time.

"Yare yare, this is such a drag," Naruto said running his hand down his face

"It seems Shikamaru is rubbing off on you," Sakura said just as her daughter returned with her dango

"Mama, I'm back," a yell came from the foyer. She entered the living room and handed the dango to her mother.

"Thank you, dear."

Naruto stood abruptly and left them to come back with two Anbu. "Since you arrived here because Sasuke only he can send you back. Until then you three will be staying at a hotel." He said pointing towards the members of team hebi, Sasuke exempt. "They will escort you," he pointed to the Anbu.

"Where will Sasuke-kun be staying," Karin spoke up in a shrill voice.

"Here of course," Sakura answered

"Why"

"Why not, though it's entirely up to him where he stays" She directed the second part towards him.

Karin thinking he'd stay with them attempted to grab his hand but before she could he was sitting on his previous spot on the couch making his decision obvious.

Karin seethed at this " We'll then I'll be staying too," but before she could reach Sasuke she was being pulled out struggling by Suigetsu.

"Well, I've gotta call Sasuke back to the village," Naruto said before disappearing in a puff of smoke
leaving only Sakura, Sarada, and Sasuke's younger counterpart.

"Sarada, I wanna talk to your fa-... Sasuke alone, I'll call you when dinners ready."

"Ok," she said before heading to her bedroom.

Sakura left the room and returned with a first aid kit. She stood before Sasuke, "I'm assuming you don't have the mangyeko sharingan as yet.

"I get a mangekyo sharing an," a look of confusion formed on his face. Naruto and Sakura we're both alive, so how?

"Don't think too hard about it, you'll pop a blood vessel." She said before placing her hands on either side of his head.

He wanted to back away but her hand wouldn't allow it. A green glow began to dominate from her palms and a feeling of calm took his body, he almost fell asleep but he quickly snapped out of it and pushed her hand away.

"I have questions for you, since you are my future self's wife you'll know."

Sakura only stared at him, with a slight smile

"Did I-"

"Kill Itachi?" Sakura finished for him.

He only gave a stiff nod. Sakura stayed silent for a few seconds before opening her mouth to answer.

Sasuke stared expectantly at her but was met with disappointment "That's not for to say," was her reply before she turned and headed to the kitchen to prepare dinner. Sasuke stared at her retreating figure with a slack jaw and angry eyes.

He would've sworn he heard her chuckle.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°