Pocky Day Special

A/N: I know I'm late but this had to be done. So I was scrolling through twitter and just realized i forgot 11.11 was pocky day. My head was filled with Shopee's 11.11 sale instead of pocky. So have a short Pocky Day Special for these 2 lovebirds.

To those who aren't aware of what is pocky day, it's the anniversary of Glico's Pocky candy. And another thing that people usually do on pocky day is playing the pocky game with their friends or significant others.

But, if both parties doesn't want to lose, it will end up in a kiss- or just a quick smooch

______________________________________

Note: This will not effect the main story. It's like a mini side story. This will take part after ep 15 and before or somewhere in between of ep 16, but still has no effect.

...

Heels were clacking along the hallway, it's currently been an hour after your shift started. Usually at a time like this, you were doing your patient check-ups. Though, ever since Dottore was in your care, your patients has been decreasing but that still doesn't bothers you as you can still do surgeries for others.

You take a quick look at your watch, then sighed after knowing the time. The cafeteria will be opening a bit later than usual, so you have to delay your breakfast a bit. But...what about the patients? Their foods are already prepared but the food for staffs aren't. You are currently making your way back to Dottore's room but while you're on your way, might as well get some snacks to satisfy your stomach for a while. You took a turn to the left instead of the right to go buy something at the vending machine.

Y/N: What do we have for today? Hmm...Wait-

You observed the vending machine's choices again. Really? Is it that hard to restock more heavy type snacks on the VVIP floor?

Y/N: Darn it, was really expecting to see those little instant porridge cup or maybe some buns here. Sigh, candy it is.

You checked again for anything that ticks to your taste. Small carton of fresh milk and... Pocky? Ah, finally the original ones. Mostly the ones that manage to get into the vending machine are usually the cheap copycats. Some tastes good but some are just... Ergh. You take out your money from your wallet and slide it into the machine to pay for it. A carton of milk and 2 boxes of pocky. As you're done paying and taking out the drops with your change, it's time to head back to his room. You stuffed the milk and a pocky box into your lab coat while another one you eat along the way.

Y/N: Man, why is today so awfully slow?

You questioned while putting a pocky stick into your mouth. While enjoying your mini chocolate bread sticks, you were also inspecting the box for it's information. It says on the box that 11.11 is the company's anniversary for releasing this product. Though...today is not 11.11 nor is it near November. You questioned the box while looking at your watch to see today's date. Did they like... Over made the anniversary box? But you didn't care less because all that matters is the bread sticks with chocolate inside of it.