Episode 5

???

Your feet felt cold and your body started to shiver. Where are you right now? Last time you remembered, you were just checking up on Dottore after his operation. The room is dark, or you could say the surrounding is dark. You walk around to see if you can find anything or anyone. After a good 3 minute walk, there's some changes to the surroundings. As if you're in a dark forest with the moon shining brightly at you. You're getting anxious now, this isn't a place you're familiar with. A path suddenly appears in front of you. Well...the path doesn't look that suspicious so might as well follow it but with cautions. As you follow along the path, you felt like someone is following you. Speeding up to lose them, it didn't turned out well. Then you starting to see some lights up ahead. You were excited because being in the dark for too long is not good for your eyes and your sanity. Before you could rush to the lights, someone or "something" grabs your waist and arm.

???: Don't.

You wanted to scream but your throat and voice wouldn't let you, as if you're mute. You struggled to make yourself free but the "thing's" grip to you only gets harder. You swear the grip could leave a mark on your body.

???: The more you struggle, the more you'll regret it later. So stop it.

Y/N: Who are you?! AND RELEASE ME THIS INSTANT!

???: None of your business, lady.

As the both of you are quarreling, you heard chants? No...more like a group or more people fighting. You stop struggling to hear it clearly. The person who was holding you noticed this and quickly throws you to the ground. You groaned as your face hits the rocky path. Trying to fight back the force it's putting on you, you tried to kick their legs but...you need some major leg work to do so you can make them fall. The person being so annoyed with you finally made up their mind.

???: Sleep tight, dear (y/n).

He kicks you to sleep.
(A/N: I'm so sorry.)

______________________________________
VVIP Ward Room

You sat up straight, eyes widen with heavy breathing. Thankfully, you didn't scream or not Dottore would suddenly wake up and have a heart attack right away. You grabbed your chest to count your heartbeat per second, just in case you develop something when you were going through that dream or nightmare. You then check for your pulse at the wrist. Clear, nothing out of the ordinary. Your mind suddenly remembers something, you pull up your sleeves to see if there's any red mark. Nothing as well. You semi-lift your shirt to check your waist. Clear. You let go of the shirt. Maybe it's just the demon's teasing. You sighed and checked your phone. Huh. You woke up 10 minutes earlier than your first alarm. Might as well get yourself ready. At least you already took your spare clothes that you left in the office for "overnight occasions".

You make your way into the bathroom and cleaned yourself up. At least the hosiptal's free body soap smells nice and washes neatly. After cleaning yourself up and putting away yesterday's clothes into a laundry bag you brought along, it's time for some light breakfast. You searched for something in your handbag. You grabbed something but it's small, you took it out. Candy coffee. Well, coffee in the morning wouldn't hurt. You took off the wrapper and plop in the candy into your mouth. Mmm, latte flavor. You checked your phone again, this time with a chat notification on the lockscreen. Someone's up late.

Message:
Jack: Yeah...forgot to tell ya. The machine parts are with me. I'll send it to your office this morning.

You then went to the app to reply back;

Y/N: Oh dang, i forgot about the machine parts. Maybe my head was too focused on removing and replacing them. Thanks again.

A few seconds later,
Jack: You're welcome. Oh and make it up to me for using 18 hours of my life.