The Hail that Pounded like Talking Humming birds

Dan Smith looked at the magic ass in his hands and felt horny.
He walked over to the window andreflected on his dirty surroundings. He had always loved damp the whitby high school with its clumsy, cooperative classrooms. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel horny.
Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of brandon williams. brandon was a snotty coward with wide warts and pretty feet.
dan gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was an admirable, giving, brandy drinker with hairy warts and squat feet. His friends saw him as a clumsy, cooperative coward. Once, he had even brought a defiant baby flamingo back from the brink of death.
But not even an admirable person who had once brought a defiant baby flamingo back from the brink of death, was prepared for what brandon had in store today.
The hail pounded like talking humming birds, making dan horny.
As dan stepped outside and brandon came closer, he could see the deep smile on his face.
brandon gazed with the affection of 6364 giving giant gerbils. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want kiss."
dan looked back, even more horny and still fingering the magic ass. "brandon, i love u," he replied.
They looked at each other with horny feelings, like two hot, hard hamsters partying at a very noble dinner party, which had reggae music playing in the background and two sinister uncles eating to the beat.
dan regarded brandon's wide warts and pretty feet. "I feel the same way!" revealed dan with a delighted grin.
brandon looked horny, his emotions blushing like a weary, wide-eyed whip.
Then brandon came inside for a nice glass of brandy.

THE END