The Bulbous Whip

Brandon Will was thinking about Lucy again. Lucy was a creepy Blobfish with spiky bum and bent breasts.
Brandon walked over to the window and reflected on his Moist surroundings. He had always loved Dark Park with its tan, tricky Trees. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel horny.
Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a creepy figure of Lucy Ann.
Brandon gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a Greasy, Toothless, smegma drinker with slender bum and aneamic breasts. His friends saw him as a rabblesnatching, racid Rat. Once, he had even helped a klutzy tree cross the road.
But not even a Greasy person who had once helped a klutzy tree cross the road, was prepared for what Lucy had in store today.
The wet teased like Thrusting shrek, making Brandon horny. Brandon grabbed a bulbous whip that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.
As Brandon stepped outside and Lucy came closer, he could see the magnificent glint in his eye.
Lucy gazed with the affection of 9936 weird noisy nemo. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want intercourse."
Brandon looked back, even more horny and still fingering the bulbous whip. "Lucy, please p p put it in me," he replied.
They looked at each other with horny feelings, like two damp, difficult donkey f*cking at a very obsessive Party, which had raunchy music playing in the background and two bent uncles Pushing to the beat.
Brandon regarded Lucy's spiky bum and bent breasts. "I feel the same way!" revealed Brandon with a delighted grin.
Lucy looked horny, his emotions blushing like a rabblesnatching, ripe rope.
Then Lucy came inside for a nice drink of smegma.
THE END

(My friend made this one)