Big Lucy

Lucy  was thinking about Shrek ogre again. Shrek was a wonky monster with skinny bum and big mouth.
Lucy walked over to the window and reflected on her smelly surroundings. She had always loved muddy swamp with its motionless, mammoth mud. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel happy.
Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a wonky figure of Shrek ogre.
Lucy gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a big, tall, piss drinker with ginger bum and green mouth. Her friends saw her as a green, giant giant. Once, she had even made a cup of tea for a fantastic baby.
But not even a big person who had once made a cup of tea for a fantastic baby, was prepared for what Shrek had in store today.
The sun shone like loving dog, making Lucy hot. Lucy grabbed a girthy whip that had been strewn nearby; she massaged it with her fingers.
As Lucy stepped outside and Shrek came closer, she could see the purple glint in his eye.
Shrek gazed with the affection of 4845 wide disgusted donkey. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want love."
Lucy looked back, even more hot and still fingering the girthy whip. "Shrek, i am your cousin," she replied.
They looked at each other with horny feelings, like two courageous, cloudy cat humping at a very bald funeral, which had classical music playing in the background and two thick uncles bouncing to the beat.
Suddenly, Shrek lunged forward and tried to punch Lucy in the face. Quickly, Lucy grabbed the girthy whip and brought it down on Shrek's skull.
Shrek's skinny bum trembled and his big mouth wobbled. He looked excited, his emotions raw like a handsome, helpless handcuffs.
Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Shrek ogre was dead.
Lucy went back inside and made herself a nice drink of piss.

THE END