The Sturdy Chains

Lucy Ann had always loved cold Callums Basement with its knotty, knowledgeable kids. It was a place where she felt horny.
She was a big, tall, whiskey drinker with ginger arm and tall leg. Her friends saw her as a glamorous, greasy giant. Once, she had even revived a dying, old lady. That's the sort of woman he was.
Lucy walked over to the window and reflected on her dark surroundings. The drizzle rained like loving dog.
Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Dan Smath. Dan was a ruthless monster with small arm and big leg.
Lucy gulped. She was not prepared for Dan.
As Lucy stepped outside and Dan came closer, she could see the sturdy smile on his face.
"I am here because I want love," Dan bellowed, in a wide tone. He slammed his fist against Lucy's chest, with the force of 8539 badgers. "I frigging hate you, Lucy Ann."
Lucy looked back, even more unstable and still fingering the sturdy chains. "Dan, I LOVE YOU," she replied.
They looked at each other with sad feelings, like two hard, homeless horses dying at a very blonde Party, which had Kids Bop music playing in the background and two thick uncles crying to the beat.
Suddenly, Dan lunged forward and tried to punch Lucy in the face. Quickly, Lucy grabbed the sturdy chains and brought it down on Dan's skull.
Dan's small arm trembled and his big leg wobbled. He looked delighted, his body raw like a healthy, high handcuffs.
Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Dan Smath was dead.
Lucy Ann went back inside and made herself a nice glass of whiskey.
THE END