Warm KFC

Jeff Jeff was thinking about Steve Steve again. Steve was a deranged saint with greasy ankles and brunette dick.
Jeff walked over to the window and reflected on his large surroundings. He had always loved warm KFC with its fluffy, frantic food. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel happy.
Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a deranged figure of Steve Steve.
Jeff gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a happy, wild, vodka drinker with fat ankles and skinny dick. His friends saw him as a short, sad satan. Once, he had even jumped into a river and saved a poised child.
But not even a happy person who had once jumped into a river and saved a poised child, was prepared for what Steve had in store today.
The cloudy teased like running dogs, making Jeff scared. Jeff grabbed a shiny shoe that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.
As Jeff stepped outside and Steve came closer, he could see the obedient glint in his eye.
Steve glared with all the wrath of 6909 bold rare raccoons. He said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want sex."
Jeff looked back, even more scared and still fingering the shiny shoe. "Steve, no," he replied.
They looked at each other with sad feelings, like two famous, fast fish screwing at a very optimistic funeral, which had kidzbob music playing in the background and two admirable uncles laughing to the beat.
Suddenly, Steve lunged forward and tried to punch Jeff in the face. Quickly, Jeff grabbed the shiny shoe and brought it down on Steve's skull.
Steve's greasy ankles trembled and his brunette dick wobbled. He looked nevous, his emotions raw like a black, bloody bag.
Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Steve Steve was dead.
Jeff Jeff went back inside and made himself a nice shot of vodka.
THE END

By Hyde9986