Promotion and Getting the Day Off

One week later...

Elder-Maxson wanted to see us. My whole squad met with him and

Maxson: Bryson, the mission you did last week was a success. We found lots of gear and technology that the brotherhood could put to good use.

We all smiled and thanked him.

Maxson: But thats not all. Initiate-Bryson, I hear from all of your piers that your combat skills are advanced. Would you mind telling me why that is?

Bryson: I cant say, sir. It all just clicked together.

Maxson: Either way, I will be promoting you to the title "Knight".

I got exited and everyone else looked shocked.

Brson: Thank you, sir!

Maxson: No, you earned it. Dismissed!

We all left and went to the living quarters.

Smith: A knight in just a week!

Cassandra: I knew ya had in ya!

Bryson: Thanks, guys.

Cassandra: We should celebrate!

Rose: Ive got just the right thing for the occasion...*pulls out a box full of Nuka-Cola from under his bed*

Cassandra: Now we're talkin!

Smith: Soda...

We all sat in a circle on the floor of my quarters. Dean threw me a bottle and I read what it was. When I did, my head started hurting a little.

Dean passed out a bottle opened and we opened them up and started drinking. I felt the bubbles trickle down my throat and the taste was amazing.

Cassandra: How's your first bottle of soda?

Bryson: Pretty damn good!

We all laughed and I checked out my pip-boy. I had gotted familiar with it and it was familiar with me. I also started to clean my guns while the others chatted.

Cassandra: You still have that laser pistol I gave you right?

Bryson: Yeah, its a a backup.

Cassandra: Thats good. Its crazy how you know all this military stuff already.

Bryson: It is. All I know about my past, is that I have something to do with some organization...

Smith: Could be a multitude of things. Take Vault-tec, for example. They have all kinds of experiments.

Cassandra: Then there is the intitute. But we blew them up and did a recall that destroyed all synths, so thats out of the question.

Rose: Either way, im glad youre on our side.

I smiled and had to go use the restroom. I walked out and took a piss in the restrooms. When I walked out of the room, I saw that one scribe girl.

Bryson: Serena!

She looked at me and stopped walking.

Serena: Ah, Knight-Bryson. I heard about your promotion. Congrats. But I should show you some thing. Come with me.

Bryson: Whats this about?

When we got to her table where she does her research on things, that piece of technology she asked me about was activated.

Serena: Thanks to those terminals and files you aquired, I found out what this thing is. Its a C.A.M.P. Construction and assembly mobile platform.

Bryson: Sounds usefull.

Serena: Yes, with it you can easily build structures.

Bryson: Ok, I guess all I can say is youre welcome.

Serena: Well, if you need anything, im in your debt.

I left and went back to my quarters. I found that they were all still there chatting.

Cassandra: Come sit down with us.

Smith: Yeah, we dont always get days off.

Bryson: Alright. *sits down*

Smith: Tomorrow, our objective is looking for a soldier that hasnt been on duty in a while. He was an important soldier in the brotherhood, and he hasnt been here in months.

Cassandra: His name is Sentinal-Nate. He helped us destroy the Instute, but he just left after that.

Bryson: So where is he?

Smith: According to our files, he's at a local settlment called Sanctuary Hills.

Cassandra: But we dont know for sure. All we know is that he lived there before the war.

Bryson: So... He's over 200 years old?

Smith: He was crygenically frozen in vault 111.

Bryson: Amazing.

Rose: I know. Its like something out of a comic book.

Bryson: We'll find him somewhere, no matter where he is.