Part 4

Michael had ruined that night for Judith and Danny. She thought they were getting somewhere by distracting Michael to go elsewhere while she and Danny made love. It was on the tip of her tongue to tell her parents what had happened that night but she knew better.

Ever since that night, Michael's behaviour had gotten stranger which made her more anxious for her families safety. Just yesterday he had been caught with some scissors and ended up cutting himself accidently. Of course, Judith got the blame for it. Michael could have ended up near Cynthia with them. He was concerning Judith everyday. Even her parents have noticed a change in their sons behaviour. Their mother says he keeps wetting the bed which he hasn't done in so long. Their father has suggested getting Michael some psychological help for the voices he hears in his head which apparently tell him to hate people. But not just anyone. His family.

Judith had finished unpacking her things from the ruined trip away and noticed her diary had faces scribbled all over the pages inside. She knew who had done it and this was the last straw. She also knew her little sister would not be able to reach her diary. Cynthia wouldn't do that but Michael would.

Judith stormed ot of her room and entered Michael's room to find it empty. Where the hell was he now ?

"Michael!" Judith called.

"Michael come here right now!"

No response.

"Michael? I'm warning you." Something touched her foot and she jumped to find Cynthia beside her, clutching her doll.

"Cynthia!" Judith picked her up. "Hello, sweet pea."

"Michael?" Edith come upstairs and noticed her daughters.

"Oh, there you are Cynthia." Edith said, sounding relieved. "Have you seen yer brother anywhere?"

"That's who I was looking for too." Judith replied.

"How come?" Edith asked.

"He has drawn faces on my diary."

"Aw, Judy. I'll get you another diary."

"Mom. You and dad are gonna need to get him some help. His behaviour has gotten weirder." Judith placed her sister into her mother's arms.

"Judy, I know. We are gonna need to but I don't think he is that bad."

"But he..."

"Speaking of Michael. How was he on your trip?"

Judith froze not knowing what to say.

"He was..." As soon as she was going to say something, Edith interrupted.

"Micky!" She said as her son come upstairs with his head down. "You have some explaining to do."

"What do you mean, mom?" Michael innocently replied.

"Judy has found some horrible drawings in her diary. Was this you?" Edith gave Michael a stern look.

"Wasn't me." Michael walked into his room and shut his door.

"Michael Audrey Myers." Edith warned. "Don't you shut your door on me. Come out here at once, or I'll fetch your father."

Moments later, Michael opened his door and stood behind it staring at his mother and sisters. Cynthia began to cry.

"Come out here and apologise to your sister."

"Sorry, Judy." Michael said then shut the door again.

Edith giggled a bit then took Cynthia downstairs for some milk.

Judith jumped when she saw Michael standing in her room staring out of the window.

"Michael?" Judith walked towards him. "It's OK. I forgive you. Just don't do it again will you ?"

Michael didn't even move. He just stared out of the window.