Girlfriend...?

(Y/N): Sweet... we got 'em.

My phone rang.

??? (Over Phone): (Y/N)? We need to meet in the theater where we first met.

(Y/N): Uh-huh, sure...

That was odd.

Boyfriend: Let's go!

(Y/N): What happened last time we ran in there blind? We're gonna go kick their butt if they're bad or listen if they're good. Got it?

Boyfriend: Okay... sure.

I transformed into Echo Echo and went Ultimate.

Ultimate Echo Echo has a red, black, and white body with three legs designed similarly to loudspeakers, each having green nodes. His head is similar to his 16/15-year-old counterpart, except he lacks eyes and has only a green mouth, while his head is suspended above his collarbone by sound waves.

 His head is similar to his 16/15-year-old counterpart, except he lacks eyes and has only a green mouth, while his head is suspended above his collarbone by sound waves

(Y/N) as Ult. Echo Echo: Ultimate Echo Echo. Let's go.

I carried him off to the theater we first met in after years. I then transformed back.

Boyfriend: Girlfriend...?

(Y/N): Shhh... can't know that for sure.

She then comes from backstage.

(Y/N): Ohh... never mind.

Girlfriend: What are you doing here?

(Y/N): You literally asked us to come here.

She ignores me and continues. 

Girlfriend: Didn't I tell you to get out of here?

Boyfriend: Is everything alright? What's wrong?

Girlfriend: I'm only going to say this once. Leave. Now.

Girlfriend: Persistent, aren't you?

(Y/N): Please... we don't like seeing you upset... just tell us what's wrong?

Girlfriend: Aww, is it hurting your fee-fees? Are you going to be feeling as blue as your tiny balls?

Boyfriend: ...

Girlfriend: Don't have anything to say to that?

(Y/N): Hey! What the hell's wrong with you? I wouldn't mind knocking some sense into that thick demonic skull of yours. 

Girlfriend: Maybe this'll get you two to leave me alone...