It's Complicated

I miss them, but... why... we're not even real siblings. It's complicated. (Now where have I heard that before?) I've never seen their small faces since I was ten. I then heard my phone go off. 

(Y/N): Oh, funk I forgot I had a job interview with someone. 

I picked up the phone and the young feminine answered.

??? (Over the Phone): Hello?

(Y/N): Uh, yes, it's me...? (Y/N). Can I help you?

??? (Over the Phone): Oh it's you I didn't think you'd actually answer.

(Y/N): Of course, I'd never leave anyone hanging. So what's your name?

Grace Dearest (Over the Phone): It's... Grace... Grace Dearest. 

(Y/N): Not a confident public speaker eh?

Grace (Over the Phone): No, not after... *Sob*.  

(Y/N): Hey, you, all right? Sorry, if it's a sensitive topic... but... I still need to know why you called me. 

Jeez, I know how to make people sad, don't I?

Grace (Over the Phone): Oh, yes. Of course, I need help finding my best friend... Benjamin Fairest. He has dyed cerulean blue hair. His natural hair color is blond. He wears a red beanie with green, red, and blue polka dots on its rim. He wears a periwinkle hoodie with a pale red caution sign on the center, navy blue jeans, and red sneakers with black laces. In his right hand, he always has his *Sigh* trusty paintbrush with him. 

She said in between sobs.

(Y/N): He lost or something?

Grace (Over the Phone): You could put it that way.

(Y/N): And your last name was?

Grace (Over the Phone): Dearest.

(Y/N): Okay... Wait... What

Grace (Over the Phone): Y-yeah...

(Y/N): Okay...

I didn't even need to be there and I could practically sense the fear coursing through her body. This girl... I might not know what's wrong with her, but her fear... is off the charts.

(Y/N): Fear, huh? I used to have one too.

I said with a colder voice.

Grace (Over the Phone): Huh? About what? You were born with that watch melded to your hand. What was there to be afraid of?

(Y/N): You wouldn't understand. Either way... Noon tomorrow? 

Grace (Over the Phone): Yeah... I think I can suffice for tomorrow at twelve.

I cut the call. Then heard a knock at the door.

(Y/N): Huh? Who could that be?

I opened the door... and...

(Y/N): Oh, hey Hex, what's good?

Hex has a head resembling a television, antennas, and a black screen. He has grey metal, black bolts, and flat feet. He wears a white basketball shirt and orange shorts and goes barefoot.