Once the boy was finished, feeling better than ever after not eating for days Minho got up, grabbed his things and left.

The boy followed him despite what he said earlier.

"I told you, to leave me alone once you were done." Minho growled under his breath.

The boy didn't say anything which led to Minho to keep walking.

Minho knew the boy was following him regardless. So he sped up, the two boys now running through the forest.

"GAH! Will you go away?!" Minho quickly stopped and turned to the boy.

The boy was startled for a moment.

"I don't have anywhere else to go." The boy sadly spoke, tears filling his eyes.

"Mom? Dad?" Minho asked.

The boy just shook his head no, letting out little sniffles.

"I have an older brother . . ."

"Great, go to him." Minho turned around but before he could walk away the boy spoke.

"I can't, I don't have any idea where he is." The boy began to uncontrollably let tears fall from his eyes.

Minho just watched feeling bad for him, he was never good with people crying in front of him.

"I've been looking for years, and it's like he vanished one day. I refuse to think he's dead. Sir can you please do me one more favor and help me find him? Please, I just want my big brother back." The boy felt bad and even embarrassed for letting his emotions out on a total stranger but his heavy aching heart couldn't help itself.

The words the boy pled, stung Minho right in the heart. Watching the pain on this boy was so familiar to him.

He understood his pain, wanting his older brother back.

Minho heavily sighs before speaking.

"I'll help you. But once we find your brother you leave me alone for good." Minho began walking away with the boy drying up his tears.

"Thank you again sir!" He happily caught up with Minho, now having hope.

"Stop calling me sir, it's Minho." Minho finally gave his name.

"Ah okay Minho, I'm Felix!" The boy gave a bright smile, finally someone who's willing to help him.

~~~

Throughout the months the two boy's bond grew, Minho being protective over a new friend.

Minho of course soon opened up without realizing to the boy he thought was a big ball of sunshine.

For a hundred years Minho was alone with no one to really talk to, then a bright boy for this dark world he lived in comes his way. Being stuck with Felix felt as if Minho had a brother again.

"Minho hyung~!" Felix catches Minho's attention while they were getting closer to his older brother.

Minho response with a hum, guiding them both through the woods.

"I know bringing up your ex is a touchy subject but I wanna know what's it like to fall for someone." Felix nervously asked.

"I don't want to get into that." Minho frowned.

"But—."

"I said no!" Minho still could be a bit harsh to the younger only if certain things were brought up.

Minho stopped in his tracks, releasing a heavy sigh.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to yell." Minho turns around to see the boy tearing up.