𝐼 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝑚𝑎𝑛, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐼 𝑚𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝐼 𝑑𝑜 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑒.

Start from the beginning

Once she deemed herself ready, she went downstairs and was tackled in a hug by her mother.

"Happy birthday sweetie."

"Thanks mom." The girl beamed. Emmett walked over to her holding a box. She eyed him curiously and opened it.

"Emmett. You didn't?!" She grinned, he got her a car!

"Only the best for my sister." He said and had to catch Isadora mid air.

"Thank you Emmett!" She beamed.

Next, Rosalie passed her a box, two beautiful white heels were in it. She hugged her blonde sister

Next, Alice and Jasper gave her sister a parcel that had a beautiful red dress in it. She thanked her sister and hugged her.

Then Edward and Athenodora passed her a box filled with expensive jewellery. Once again, she thanked them and hugged them.

Carlisle and Esme smiled at their daughter before heading her a new laptop. She beamed and hugged them.

"Thank you all so much. I really love these gifts."

"You deserve them, princess." Carlisle smiled at his daughter.

"Right, work and school. Now."  Esme said and ushered her children out. They all smiled as Isadora gushed over her new car and forced her hair to be brown.

Alice called as she drove to school.

"Hey, how's the car?." Alice's cheery voice said.

"It's sooo cool I love it. It's like Milo, but car form." She laughed making Alice laugh

"Hey Jasper. I'm just coming!" Alice said, making sure Isadora heard that she was talking to Jasper.

"Got to go, see you later."

"Bye Alice."

Isadora chuckled at her sisters perkiness.

When Isadora got into school a feeling of someone watching her was there and she didn't like it.

She shook the feeling away as her friend Angie walked over and hugged her.

"Happy birthday gorgeous." Her friend greeted.

"Thanks Ange." Isadora smiled as they walked to class, but the feeling was still there.

Isadora's day was unbearably slow. She just wanted to go home. Of course she was messaging Aro through the day, which got her scolded by Marcus, who also began to chat to her.

When she got home, she sighed and walked inside. Esme had left a note saying that they had gone out for a hunt and they'd be home around eight.

Isadora went into the kitchen and began to make some spaghetti bolognaise.

She couldn't help the feeling that she was being watched. When she felt even more uncomfortable, then she decided to call the guards.

All three of them appeared in the kitchen as she called them.

"My Queen. Is something wrong?" Demitri asked.

"Were you watching me?" She asked. They looked at her strangely.

"Yes miss. From the front of the house. You were facing us, why?"

"I felt like I was being watched, but it was probably you three." Isadora shrugged, but true guards took this seriously and patrolled the area five times.

When the Cullens came back from their hunt, Isadora was wrapped up in a fuzzy blanket and sleeping peacefully with Milo curled up beside her head. Carlisle smiled and knelt in front of her.

"Come on sleepy head. You can't sleep before you have some cake." He said. She opened her eyes and sat up.

"Cake you say?" She asked, not paying attention to her surroundings. Her family chuckled and it was only then when she noticed Aro, Caius and Marcus, dressed in all black with leather gloves on, standing beside Emmett.

She got up and jumped into Aro's arms.

Her smile increased as she hugged her raven haired mate.

Aro caught her with ease and planted kisses all over her face.

"Hello mia bellisima amore.(my beautiful love)" He purred. Isadora tucked her face into his neck and breathed in his scent.

She then went to Caius, who held her tightly and kissed her cheek. While whispering things in Greek.

Next was Marcus. He held her tightly and kissed her lips, unlike his other two mates. Isadora smiled as they pulled apart when they heard Alice singing happy birthday.

As they brought the cake closer, Isadora grinned like the Cheshire Cat. Best birthday ever.

Not being hungry, Isadora turned down a slice of cake. She hugged her family before going upstairs with her mates. Milo came in and curled up in her lap as Aro kissed her cheek.

She took off his gloves and held his hands.

He smiled as he watched her over the past few weeks and frowned as he seen what happened a few hours ago.

"I'll have more guards here as well as Alec and Jane." Aro decided.

"The whole elite guard away from Volterra at once?" Marcus asked

"We still have the senior guard. Chelsea, Afton, Heidi, Corin and Renta." Aro said.

"Why is the elite guard coming here?"

"Someone is watching Isadora and it is making her uncomfortable" Aro explained

"Then we bring her home with us" Caius suggested, but Isadora shook her head no.

"I want a few months to at least tell my friends I've been accepted to a collage in Italy. I can't just drop off the face of the earth." She said. Marcus nodded, agreeing with his mate.

Caius huffed and threw himself on the bed. Isadora moved Milo off of her lap and layed beside Caius and planted a kiss on his cheek. He wrapped his arms around her waist and laid his head on her breast.

"I thought I was an ass man, but I must say I do like these." He said, smirking. Aro smacked his blonde mates head.

"Behave yourself amore. Isadora is a young lady." Aro scolded. Caius flipped him off. Aro pulled him off of Isadora and Marcus took his place.

"They have been like that since we left." Marcus sighed making Isadora giggled

"I feel sorry for you Marki" she teased.

"Still dislike that name." He grumbled.

"I'm no good with coming up with names." She pouted.

"Don't pout little one. You will find the perfect name for us." Marcus said, purring happily and booping her nose.

Isadora yawned and closed her eyes. When Marcus noticed she was drifting off to sleep, he moved so she was in his arms with Aro on the other side of her and Caius by her legs. They purred the whole night, letting their mate feel safe and loved.