I opened the door leaving it open so I could wash the blood off the doorknob, once I did I closed it and took off my coat.

I sighed and went up stairs, to find Amelia passed out on the floor.

"Oh my gosh, I see you had fun." I said picking her up.

I heard my brother open his door.

"Oh hey, I was just about to check on her." He said putting his hand on his neck.

I placed her on my bed and closed the door so I could yell at my brother.

"You weren't watching her were you? Don't answer that. You can't just leave a child alone like that. She needs to be put to sleep by cuddles and kisses, not the cold and uncomfortable floor!" I said like an angry mother.

"Sorry, I was busy." He said closing his door a little.

I was curious now, what the fuck could he be doing that he didn't have time to watch a child. I opened the door all the way and saw paperwork on his desk.

"What's this?" I said looking at his ugly face.

"I got a job, believe it or not." He said in a happy tone.

I was glad, he needed one to get the fuck out of this house, but a child is more important.

"Don't do that to her again. It's so sad that none of my brothers can take care of a child." I said, shaking my head.

"Kaden takes care of her."

"No he doesn't! He drops her off here, his stupid wife can't take care of her either..." I looked at him and added, "Don't marry a idiot, please." with a sarcastic smile.

He laughed and gave me a little pat on the back before shutting the door in my face.

I walked in my room, looked at Amelia, and gave her a little kiss on the forehead. I got up and put my backpack on my floor next to my bed, and changed my pants into some comfy shorts. Then I sat down at my desk and started going through Instagram.

About 15 minutes later, I got a follow. I keep my account private, but no matter what I still get random followers. I looked at the username and it said "Wends._spam." I clicked the account and saw several selfies of Wendy and the people Wendy hangs out with. Of course that was her user. I followed her back, and immediately got a text message from her

Wends._spam:Hey Y/N!

Y/n_insta: Hey wendy

Wends._spam: I can't talk much, but I found your Instagram and figured I'd let you know, you can contact me here!

I'll keep that in mind. :Y/n_insta

Wends._spam: Hehe, it was nice talking to you bye bye!

Did she just say "hehe" in text?

Bye. :Y/n_insta

"What a weird girl" I said to myself.

I looked up from my phone, and took a small glimpse at the window and noticed it was dark. I checked the time. It said it was 6:30 pm.

"Daylight savings." I thought to myself

I got up and walked downstairs. My mother was going to be home in about an hour, so I decided to make her something. As I went into the kitchen I saw a huge mess, it looked like Jack and Amelia made cookies.

"Maybe he was watching her..." I said laughing a little.

About 7 minutes later I cleaned up the mess and heard someone behind me, I turned around, to see tiny adorable little Amelia. I gasped to excite her.

"Oh my gosh, is that my little baby Amelia!" I said running and picking her up. "Well hello my little bug." I finished giving her a kiss.

"Hellwo aunt y/n." She said trying to hug my whole head with her tiny arms.

I laughed and placed her down in her child seat and walked to the fridge.

"Want a snack?" I asked

"Mmm, I want to...uhhhhh I no know." She said looking at me with such a wholesome confused face.

"Okay, what about some juice for now?" I said, getting a little juice box.

"Yesh, I love juice! Juice eat, yummy." She said, rubbing her belly.

I laughed at her response.

"Juice eat yummy?" I asked, handing her the juice.

"Well duh, I just said dat!" She said drinking her juice.

"Oh sorry for asking." I said getting some bacon out from the fridge.

The cute little toddler kept on talking about juice, and I replied as if I understood what she was talking about. While also making a BLT for my mom, it was gonna be different from a normal BLT, instead of bacon, lettuce, and tomato. It was gonna be bacon, ham, lettuce, tomato and cheese. Basically a sandwich.

Right when I was done making my mom's BLT, I saw the front door open.

"Oh! Hello Mama!" I said placing her plate on the table.

"Hello sweetie, what you cookin, it smells so good." She said taking off her coat and closing the door.

"I made you a, BHLTC." I said, while taking her coat and hanging it up for her.

"Ah yes bacon, ham, lettuce, tomato, cheese." She said laughing and sitting down next to Amelia.

"Yep my specialty, I might say." I said, while sitting down at the table.

"How's my beautiful granddaughter?" She said, giving Amelia a little kiss on the cheek.

"I HAS JUICE!" Amelia replied.

Me and my mom just laughed.

"Well, how was your day sweetie?" She turned towards me.

"It was how it always is, boring and work." I said, trying not to make it obvious I was lying.

"Haha, sounds like what happened to me. Oh but guess who I talked to today." She said taking a bite of her BLT.

"Was it the cookie monster?" I said like I was serious but I really was just messing with her.

"You wish! But in all seriousness, I talked to Sharon today. It turns out Stan's birthday is soon, she invited me and you, but I wanted to ask you first."

I froze for a minute then sighed.

"I mean it does sound fun, but it will be awkward." I said looking at my thighs.

"Sharon said if you wanted you could help her make the food, that way you won't be so uncomfortable, and of course I'll help." She said, giving me a bright smile.

I smiled back at her, somehow all my negative feelings went away. My mother always made me happy.

"I'll think about it." I said getting up. "I'm going to bed, is it okay if I leave Amelia with you?"

"Of course, goodnight baby." My mom said, giving me yet another bright smile.

"yeah! Goodnight auntie! Don't let Jay get you, he can be scary." Amelia added

I laughed and waved while leaving the kitchen, and walking upstairs.

Once I got to my bedroom, I realized I needed to go brush my teeth. So I walked back out to the bathroom. Brushed my teeth, then went straight back to my room.

I picked up my phone and scrolled through Instagram a little, now that I followed Wendy all her old posts are popping up. I like some and left some unlike so it didn't look like I was spamming her. After I got bored, I turned off my phone, and wrapped myself in my blankets. I fell asleep minutes later.