Vocaloid au

In our beginning Miku is to be married off to a random man to save her family the trouble of raising her in a house when they have sons to focus on despite her being just 16, and her groom being 50. She does not even wish to follow him and instead wishes to follow her dreams of making music. However, her parents would rather marry her off before they run out of time. After all they have 3 sons to worry about so why not get rid of the problem as soon as they can.

Miku sneaks out on the day before her wedding to try and escape through the forest. Instead she finds her fiancé and his girlfriends having some fun. Upon seeing this she screams and runs off. As she runs her fiancé follows, eventually catching up to her and stabbing her.

 She screams, closes her eyes, then when she opens them she is in the underworld surrounded by the vocaloid we know, including a certain green hair girl who is just her age named Gumi. Once Gumi explains she's dead,  the plot doesn't follow the same beat for beat. 

Instead of falling in love with a human and traveling back to the land of the living, Miku decides she is going to achieve her dreams of singing and making music here in the after life under the stage name the corpse bride.

Gumi helps her and we follow their rise to star dome as a duo over the years, slowly forming a friendship that blossoms into a bit more over the years of preforming each other.

The movie would end when Miku's oldest brother, who is now a adult man dies, and watches his sisters show proud of how she finally accomplish her dream and is finally happy.