Winx club corpse bride au

So this idea is one of the oddest in the corpse bride ideas I had, I will admit.

 So we begin with Bloom a naive young girl in the year 2003 in high school which is a day like any other. That is when she meets him, a strong handsome man who sweeps off her feet. They fall in love fast and find themselves wishing to get married.

 So he asks her adoptive parents for her hand in marriage, to which they respond like responsible people and say no. However Bloom runs off that night with him to what she thinks is a venue, bringing only a few belongings with her. However instead they end up in a frost, where he pulls over to the side of the road and slowly tells her to run so he can hunt his prey correctly. After all, fairies are more fun to hunt when they have a head start.

She has no idea what he means, but when he digs out a gun she bolts for it. Unfortunately she fails and is shot. Yet when she opens her eyes she wakes up in a limbo like sate with the other fairies he has hunted over the years, who in this case are the Winx club members, as well as the Trix, all from different places over the world from different time periods. 

Once there they all explain the man who killed her is just referred to as the hunter. Over the years he has tracked down young naive girls who have no idea they are part mythical creature, kills them, then uses their bodies in a ritual that gives him eternal life. Due to this his bride are stuck in limbo until he eventually dies, with their only hope at peace being he somehow dies.

 The rest of the au is there characters that are usually at each other's heads stuck together forming odd sorts of friendships for years, until the modern times when a young girl name Roxy finds out she is a necromancer by accidentally reviving them all at once while on a drunk night with her friends. 

From here the story would just follow the girls, girl bossing with Roxy to get their revenge before their killer can strike again.

(There were a few scenes in my head for sure that I knew had to happen in this au:

1. One scene I had for sure in my head for this au, is them ending up in Bloom's home town where Bloom trying to meet up with her adoptive parents to make some closure. Once she does, she finds out that she has a little brother who she wished she could have spoiled.

2.Musa, who died back when WW2 was happening, finds out her father remarried and is still alive. She finds him on his death bed, giving the hug to his daughters he always wanted to ever since she went missing before he passes on.

3.In this au Icy in my eyes would be the motherly type as she was the oldest of 8 siblings in 1800's to rich parents who loved to travel more than being home, when she had died. This also means she had no time to try anything for herself. When she did, well she died. So she just stopped trying anything she wanted to do for a very long time. That is until Roxy talks her into finally try out ice skating like she always wanted to back when she was alive. Which she does, and loves every second of it.

4.Just a cute moment where the girls from more modern times teach their friends to read as that was frowned upon for them to learn skills in their times.)