MHA Corpse bride Idea

(This is different from most of my usual Corpse bride oneshots since I am almost done writing all 10-11 ideas down that I had and wanting to share during my hyper fixation stage. So with that said here's an idea for a super hero in the MHA based upon the corpse bride incase anyone wants to use it in a fanfic or while working on an oc for ideas.)

-So for this character idea, the character would have been raise quirk less for their entire life never showing a sign of a quirk at any point of their life. Due to this, they did not have much going for them for a long time in life until they meet their high school sweet heart in high school

-They remained dating for years, both sharing the quirk less trait and certain interests. Eventually in their 20's after graduating university and starting lives f0r themselves they finally get engaged.

-On their wedding date 1 of 2 situations happen.

1)During their wedding a hero is in a fight with a villian and crashes through the church resulting in the happy couples death. However that is when the main characters quirk kicks in, you see their quirk is eternal life as long as they have spirit, Unfortunately every time they die they take on more corpse like attributes which is only discovered when they wake up after their death while being wheeled away to the morgue. This results in our main character becoming an anti-hero, defending citizens while refusing to help the system that left them without their other half in the world.

2)Their lover ends up killing them on their wedding night either by accident, or on purpose. However they find out their quirk is eternal life as mentioned before. From here the main character becomes a villian killing their partner, and taking revenge on a system that never helped anyone like or cared much until they were presumed missing for longer than 3 months.