"This is gonna be so fun!" She hollered, jumping up and down. Yazhua chuckled at the blonde's enthusiasm.

"Let's go then," Y/N muttered, grabbing Senju and Emma's hands because they happened to be standing on either side of her. The two girls lightly blushed as their skin brushed against Y/N's. In the background, Hinata and Yazuha giggled and secretly took pictures of the flustered females.

"I heard Harajuku got a new store." Emma said, smiling, "I think it's a fashion store. They focus on edgy clothes."

"We should get matching outfits." Hinata suggested, "It'll be fun." Emma and Yazuha agreed while Y/N shrugged. She didn't mind what they did as long as it was safe.

"Oh! That'd be so cute!" Emma let out a loud laugh.

'They're so happy... why am I always left out?'

Y/N frowned, feeling a little self-conscious. Sure, she was attractive, but beauty was nothing if you had no personality.

"We're here! Y/N, come on!" Senju pulled her towards the newly opened store. Y/N yelped as she stumbled.

"Ah! Sorry!" She exclaimed as she narrowly dodged a tall, English man.

"Senju, slow down!" Yazuha yelled, not being able to keep up. Emma had mysteriously disappeared and, as Y/N's eyes scanned the crowd, she was relieved to spot the blonde at a crepe shop.

"Woah, I wanna buy everything!" Senju hollered, jumping around, "All the clothes are so cool!"

Y/N silently walked over to a skirt, reaching out a hand to touch the fabric.

"Good quality too." She murmured, "Shuji would like this. He always did love it when I tried clothes on." She bit her bottom lip, trying to ignore her aching heart.

She missed Hanma. She didn't want to admit it, but nobody could compare to him, not even Baji.

"How dull." Muttered Y/N, "I'm missing someone who betrayed me." She ran her thumb over the necklace Hanma had gifted her. She wore it 24/7 and only took it off when she was showering. She even slept in it because, at this point, she didn't care if it suffocated her.

"Y/N?" The said girl suddenly heard Mikey's voice from behind her.

"Huh? Manjiro?" She turned around, surprised to see most of the Toman captains and vice-captains standing behind her. Baji was with them, happily eating flan pudding. Even Peh-Yan was there.

"Hey, Y/N!" Peh-Yan greeted her, a bright grin on his face.

"Um... hi?" Y/N awkwardly smiled, confused as to why everybody was so happy.

"Y/N, we were thinking of going to an abandoned train track. Do you want to come? It'll be fun." Mikey latched onto her, nuzzling his face into the crook of her neck. She stiffened.

"Um... I would love to, but I'm kind of busy right now. Sorry." She sheepishly apologized.

"Y/N, you don't have to stay with us! You can go with them!" Piped up Hinata.

"Yeah!" Emma added. Y/N deadpanned.

"Ah, I see." Y/N uttered, "You were setting me up the whole time."