Chapter 30: The one with 'No Control' - part 3

Start from the beginning

Of course... 

But it went down the drain after a day or two. In the end they always found a way and everything remained as if the kiss never happened.

Just that...

When their legs were touching under the table they had this bittersweet taste in their mouth.

When they were handing each other anything, each time making this little effort to brush their fingers, they had this small, twisted smirk on the corner of their lips.

When Taehyung was passing Jungkook by during training, instinctively brushing his hand on Jungkook's waist, they had this tightening feeling over their hearts.

When Jungkook was feeding Taehyung with apple pieces or Taehyung was giving Jungkook his dish to taste, they were looking at each other's lips and had too much longing in their eyes.

They didn't even know when, but somehow they started to share one bottle of water during training. 

They were using every opportunity to take a sip from the same glass if one of them was drinking something. 

Always placing their lips on the same side.

Licking their lips, observing each other became their habit. And it was something intentional. They both knew about it. 

If Taehyung did it, Jungkook would respond a second later, turning his head to make it less obvious. If Jungkook did it, Taehyung would respond slowly, brushing his lower lip with his tongue, even if he wasn't looking directly at Jungkook - he knew the younger one was watching.

They felt a bit pitiful, but this type of indirect contact was something they couldn't bring themselves to give up on.

Taehyung didn't dare to sleep in Jungkook's room again. Even for a movie night... As much as daylight was making them conscious about each other, he couldn't be sure what would happen in the darkness of the room...

Instead they were texting each other even late at night. Sharing favorite videos or sending each other song recommendations.

Maybe they were cheating a bit, but in the end they stayed faithful to their decision. 

Hoseok's bachelor party was more like a friendly-fancy party with his Royal Pack, Team A, Team B and Taeil as guests.

Yeonjun, Soobin and Jungwon were allowed to attend only for the first hour of the event, where the rest were instructed to keep it low by Jin-hyng. After the cake they were forced to leave the party.

Of course Jungkook knew Yeonjun and Soobin sneaked back, but he didn't intervene until he saw Jin-hyung licking the salt off Namjoon's forearm, after drinking tequila shots.

He decided then that it was necessary to spare their eyes and took them to their rooms, not listening to complaints.

Hoseok was already in stage three of destroying the dance floor together with Jimin, when Jungkook came back. Most of the people were on the dance floor.

Jin was singing his heart out on the stage, and Yoongi was leaning on the bar waiting for his next drink. Jungkook went to him and Yoongi put the glass with whisky in front of him.

'Drink, kid...'

Jungkook made a face and sipped the drink.

'Disgusting...'

They looked at the dance floor. Jungkook was impressed by Kai's dancing skills. He, Jimin and Hoseok for sure knew how to put on a show...

The younger alpha frowned when he saw Taehyung dancing next to Baekhyun. He poked his inner cheek with his tongue and looked elsewhere.