Chapter 3: Are they close?

Hey there guys! It's been almost a month since I didn't update a new chapter for you guys so, here you go!!

☆~...
When Hinata go near at him, she notice that his skin is much paler than before.
'Maybe Uchiha-san is sick...!' Hinata tought worriedly. She didn't hesitate to put her hand to his forehead to check his temperature but suddenly, the raven haired guy grabs her tiny hand.
"What are you doing Hyuuga?" Sasuke said seriously.
"U-mmm, I'm just going to check your temperature because you look so p-pale... So I tought that maybe, you're s-sick..." the petite girl said.
Sasuke didn't respond to her and he noticed that her other hand is carrying a plastic bag.

Hinata's POV
☆~...
I noticed that Uchiha-san is looking at my other hand so without thinking, I gave it to him.
"U-uchiha-san, I really don't know what's your favorite fruit but, I really hope that you will e-eat my welcome p-present for you..." I said nervously.
"No thanks Hyuuga, I'm already full..." Uchiha-san said.
He returned my present back to me and it makes me feel glum.
"B-but--"
"I already said Hyuuga, NO *tummy growls* thanks..." When I heard a grumbling sound, he clutches his stomach and he turned away his face. I saw a tint of blush coming from his cheeks.

Sasuke's POV
☆~...
When my stomach grumbled so loudly, I was so embarrassed for that. I looked away and I notice that the bluenette girl was so shocked then she smiled.
'Damn it! This is my FIRST time to embarrassed myself in front of a girl...! Thank Kami that she didn't laugh at me...' I thought.
My face was already flushed crimson red because I'm so embarrassed...

Back to Hinata's POV
☆~...
'Uchiha-san is kinda c-cute when he's like that..' I thought.
I open the plastic bag and get a tomato. I notice that his onyx eyes began widen when he saw a ripe tomato on my hand.
'In his eyes, I can tell that he loves tomatoes!' I thought.
"S-so Uchiha-san, I'm sure that you didn't ate anything so here you go...!" I said cheerfully.
I saw a tint of blush coming from his face and it makes me blush too.
'I realize that U-uchiha-san is so adorably handsome... So that's why many girls has a crush from him since back then at the Academy...' I thought.
Uchiha-san gets the tomato on my hand and he ate it. He finishes the tomato in a few more bites so, I grab some tomatoes on the plastic bag and gave it to him.
"T...hanks, Hyuuga for this..." He murmured.
"N-no problem, Uchiha-san! A-and by the way, you should call me 'Hinata' not 'Hyuuga' because it making me feel uncomfortable when you say my surname..." I said.
"Sure, if that's what you like... Hinata..." Uchiha-san said. When he said my first name, it gives me shivers to my entire body. Well, it's the first time that Uchiha-san said my first name.
"And you should call me 'Sasuke' not my last name, okay?" Uchiha-san said while eating his last tomato.
"O-okay.. Sas... Sasuke-kun..." I said nervously.
"It's good to hear my name from you, Hinata..." He smirked.
"What do you mean, S-sasuke-kun?" I said and blushed. "Nothing. Just don't mind what I said." Sasuke-kun said.
He got up and he signed me to follow him. We entered their house and suddenly, Sasuke-kun throw the cleaning materials to me and luckily, I successfully get them all.
"As you promise, you're going to clean up this crappy house." he said.
"U-mmm Uchiha-san I mean S-sasuke-kun, WE are going to clean up the compound." I replied.
He sighed and he get the broomstick from my hand. "Hai hai, Hinata-hime." Sasuke-kun teased.
"P-please don't tease me, Mr.Tsundere..." I tease him back. "Shut up! I'm not a tsundere!" Sasuke-kun said.
I notice that he his quite red now so I giggled.
'He is really a tsundere...' I thought.
After an hour, we're finished cleaning up the compound! We are both exhausted and tired so, we sat on a couch and suddenly, our eyes met in accident. We keep staring from each other for a long time and I can feel that I'm blushing right now. So, I look down to calm myself. I look up to see Sasuke-kun and still, he's looking at me.
'I can't tell what Sasuke-kun is thinking right now...' I thought.
I noticed that it's already dark outside so, I need to go now. I need to go back home to prepare our dinner tonight...

"U-mmm Sasuke-kun, I'm gonna go now... If you're hungry, I put the apples on the basket above the table... A-and tomorrow, I will be here exactly six in the morning... S-so, p-please take care of me while I'm here, S-sasuke-kun..." I said. I'm still sitting in the couch, waiting for his reply.

He's looking directly from my eyes and still, I can't tell what he is thinking right now.
"Hmm... You're the one who should take of me 'cause remember, you're my bodyguard Hinata..." He said.
"Hehe, y-yeah you're right..." I said.
I got up and bowed in front of him as my farewell. I take steps to go outside from his house but suddenly, he grabbed my arm and he looked at me intensely.
"W-w-what is it S-sasuke-kun...?" I said nervously.
I was so shocked when he suddenly grabbed my arm in such force. He pushed me in a wall so, can't escape from his embrace. His face is so close to mine and it feels so awkward... I lightly pushed his chest but it didn't effect.
"...Hinata..."
"W-what is it, S-sasuke-kun?" I closed my eyes intensely and suddenlly, I felt his hands touching my hair.
"There's a spiderweb on your hair, Hinata..." He said. I opened my eyes and looked at him.
'I-I tought that he will d-do something bad at me...' I thought and sighed.
"Hmmm... So you think that I will do something bad on you, right?" He said and He let go my body.
"W-well... Your actions are a little bit u-unpleasant for me." I said.
"I'm sorry for my actions, Hinata.." He closed his eyes and sighed.
"You should go now Hinata. It's getting more dark outside." He said.
"O-okay... See you tomorrow, Sasuke-kun..." I said and leave the compound.

Sasuke's POV
☆~...
'Maybe I should follow her...' I thought.
I know that she is a kunoichi but what if there's some bandits around the village that do something bad at her? Well, like I care... I sat on the sofa and I closed my eyes. I saw an image of her smiling cheerfully.
"What the--, why am I thinking about her?! Maybe it's because she gave me tomatoes... Well crap! I'll just follow her!! I hope that she's still near at the compound..." I said.
I need to hide my chackra so that no one will notice me that I'm here at the village. As I hide behind a tree, I saw her walking on the street peacefully.
'Well, nothing bad happens... I'm just too worried about her...' I thought.
Before I leave, I heard someone squealed.
"L-let me go!!" She said nervously.
I hide again behind a tree and I saw five men in front of her. The two of them grabs her shoulders and the others tied her hands.
"Let's make this night more exciting, Miss.." One of the men said.
"Damn! You're quite sexy, Miss..." One of the perverted man said.
'Why I'm still standing here!? I have to do something!' I thought. Before I go near at them suddenly, Hinata removes the string by using her chackra.
"What the--!" They were all shocked when she removed the string by using her chackra.
"So you're tough, huh!?" Two of them said.
They attack her but she successfully dodge them all. After all of their attacks, she began to attack by using her genjutsu.
'Her fighting style is kinda impressive... Even though that she didn't activate her kekkai gekai, she can see the upcoming attacks of those pervert men.' I thought.
A while later, they were panting so hard and I can see that they are tired fighting at her. She walked slowly as most of them seem to be petrified at her.
"P-please don't hurt us, M-miss...!" They shrieked.
'Tsk. They're so feeble... I never thought that she had a confidence to fight at them.' I thought. Before she talked, someone came at her with a big grin on his face.

☆~..._______________________________
Thank you for reading this chapter and stay tuned!!
-StarryJam☆