Chapter 1: The Beginning

☆~...

After the war, all the villages were in peace and harmony again. All the citizens can do their own jobs and missions now and it's rare to saw a fight between other villages. Even though that they are in peace, they still remember all the Shinobi who sacrifice there lives for the country. They will never forget it until at the end of their lives as well.

At the cemetery, a bluenette girl is standing in front of a grave. She is crying from her heart while she remembered his dearest cousin.

"I wished that you're still here beside me big brother Neji." the bluenette said gloomily. She layed down to pray for his cousin. She wished that his soul is in peace now and I am sure that he is now free as a bird who escapes from a cage. After she prayed, she stand up and she opened her basket with a bouquet.

"I'll visit again tomorrow and I think that Hanabi will come with me." the bluenette said. She walked slowly as she didn't expect what is going to happen next. She saw in her two pearl eyes is a black haired guy with an onyx eyes.

" W-what are you doing here in the village?" the timid girl said. Instead of talking to her, the black haired guy just smirk to her and leave. She was dumbfounded when she saw his face. His a little bit matured looking now and he grow taller than before. His hair and his appearance has changed but I think his personality is still the same as before. She's asking herself why is that Uchiha guy is here and suddenly she thought that maybe he will come back here at the village! She is sure that if Naruto-kun knows that Sasuke-kun is here, he will be so happy. She giggled and walked outside of the cemetery.

Hinata's POV

☆~...

My alarm clock rang exactly 5 o'clock in the morning. So, I fixed my bed and do my morning routine. I brushed my long hair and brushed my teeth. I still wear my pajama so, I take it off and wear my usual training clothes. I go first in our kitchen to cook for our today's breakfast. I cook my sister's favorite, omelets and I make a hot chocolate for me and Hanabi. I served our breakfast in the table and still, my younger sister is sleeping. I sighed and go to Hanabi's room. I knocked 3 times and still, there is no signal that she's awake.

" Hanabi, wake up! The breakfast is served!" I said calmly.

"Onee-sama.... Five more .... Minutes please... I want to ... Sleep more.."She said with her crack voice. "Hanabi, if you don't come out, I will eat your favorite omelet!" I said to my younger sister.

I heard some footsteps coming from her room and she opened her room widely. I saw my adorable sister with her pajamas and I can see that she didn't fix herself before she go outside.

" *YAWN* let's go to the dining room!" she said. She's already at her chair and she waits for me before she'll eat her favorite omelet. I sat on my chair and we said in chorus, "Itadakimasu!" After a minute, I finished my breakfast and still Hanabi is eating her omelet. She looked so happy when she bites her omelet. " Onee-sama's omelet is the BEST!"she said. " Hehe thank you. By the way, Hanabi why did you overslept again? It's not good for your health to overslept almost everyday. You're still young you know" I said to her. I'm concern for my younger sister and I want to be the BEST for her. "Onee-sama, I'm not a baby anymore and I know what I'm doing. I'm just reading my new favorite novel that Konohamaru-kun gave to me, tehee!" I saw a shade of blush coming from my adorable sister. " So you and Konohamaru are dating!?" " N-n-no o-o-of course n-n-not!! We are just friends you know!!" she stuttered. " But, do you have a little bit feelings from him?" I said. I looked Hanabi face to face and I gave her my please-say-the-truth face. " Jeez! Don't look at me like that! Okay, okay! I have a crush on HIM, you're happy?" My adorable sister can't hide her blush so she cover her face with her two bare hands. I look at our wall clock and it's already quarter to seven! " Oh shoot! I need to go now! Hanabi, later we are going to the cemetery okay?" " *MUNCH* o- *MUNCH* kay!" "And, don't talk while your mouth is full!" " Okay, MOTHER...!" I blushed when she say that to me. I run outside to our compound and go to the Hokage's office. After five minutes, I'm here at the 5th floor so I walked towards the door and before I grab the door knob, it opens itself. In front of me I saw a blonde haired guy with his ocean-like eyes .His hair is shorter than before and his mission gear is more matured. I realize that Our eyes met and it make me blush. " Long time no see Hinata!" He said happily. " H-hi Naruto-kun.. Long time no see." I said while smiling to him. Suddenly strong wind came from the window and it blow my hair. I swayed my long blueish hair back and I notice that Naruto-kun is looking at me shocked.