The first thing Astra does when she enters the house is kick off her heels beside of the front door with an elated sigh before walking further into the living room. I follow directly behind her observing her breathtaking features with wide eyes like a lovesick puppy.

Stopping a few feet behind her, I keep studying her movements fighting with my body to move me closer. Astra's back is to me and I can tell she's unbuckling the belt of her short suit jacket.

I gulp when she removes it to toss it over the back of the sofa in front of her.

Red lace is all I see.

Fuck she always looks so damn good in red!

Her call increases for me. Her voice becomes more pained and needy for the act I would love to do right this minute, but there's just one problem.

I take slow deliberate steps up to Astra removing my jacket as I do. When I am close enough to touch her, I toss my jacket over the back of the sofa where she can see it.

She tenses, but her calls don't stop. They are whining my name pitifully dripping with so much desire I am left with no choice but to answer.

My lips gently graze Astra's neck and shoulder while I remove her bra. "Your call is so beautiful, sweetheart."

Breathily, she replies "I didn't think you were hearing it yet."

I move my hands to her hips, but am allowed to go no further until Astra approves. The fates won't permit me to push her into anything she honestly isn't totally sure of and as proof they send a forceful buzzing through my brain to make me stop.

"I have been hearing you loud and clear since we connected and I have wanted you so bad since then."

I rest my forehead on her shoulder pinching my eyes shut. "Please say that you want me to satisfy you."

"And then what happens to us afterwards? Do we go back to not speaking again?"

"We do need to talk about how to maneuver our way through the situation we have made, but right at this moment your call is all I have enough blood in my brain to think about."

The once present dull ache jarring my head subsides. My eyes shoot open at its exit hopeful for the words I need to hear to fall from Astra's rouge lips.

"I need you to satisfy me. Have me, Hobi."

Two hours later and we are working on our third joint orgasm. We are missionary this go around deciding to try something a tad more intimate.

Every stroke into Astra pulls another sultry moan from her throat so I dig in deeper, lifting her chin with my palm and sucking on the soft skin of her neck. She clenches around my length and wails louder.

Her mental calls echo her audible ones creating a seductive chorus of titillating desire I am ecstatic to hear speak my name. Her nails claw down my back I'm sure leaving marks of passion as they travel lower to my hips. She slips them over my ass and squeezes every thrust.

"I am so in love with you, Astra. Please tell me you can feel my emotions right now."

Astra gasps then releases another lustful moan. "I feel you, Hobi. Fuck, I feel you all though me and it is more amazing than I could have ever believed."

Rolling my hips between her thighs, I slow my speed to make sure she can feel every single inch that rubs against her walls. She wraps her legs around my waist, placing one hand on my shoulder and the other on the side of my face guiding me to her lips.

"This feels so right, my love. Feeling you emotionally and physically at the same time feels so very, very right."

Whimpering, Astra pulls me closer. "It feels so right for me too. Everything about us being together feels like it was always supposed to be this way."

My eyes roll into the back of my head and I bury my face into her silken locks. "Holy shit! You're going to cum again and I can feel it building!"

"Go faster, baby. I love feeling you when you cum."

Even though I sped up before Astra spoke the words, I go even faster to nudge her over the edge. The feeling of her orgasm mixed with mine is euphoric and soul shattering and we both shudder from aftershocks.

The entirety of my body falls limp. My heart pounds against my chest from the workout, but in a way it feels like it is reaching through my ribcage to meet my wife's own thunderous pounding heart.

"You feel that too, don't you Hobi?" Astra's voice is soft and nervous.

I lift my head to gaze into her twinkling blue eyes. "Our hearts are reaching for each other."

With a sharp inhale, Astra grabs my shoulders blinking back the tears that rapidly build in the corners of her eyes. "I.. I can't.. it's.. oh shit.. it's too much.."

Tears fall from my own eyes as I break into a happy crying laugh. "That is how much I have loved you since the first day we met."

--

a/n: every time partners connect, their bond strengthens.. imagine strengthening the partner bond you have tried to deny AND your significant other bond at the same time.. 🤯🤯