10. I Just Want you To Know Who I Am

Months had passed since that evening with Asahi and Keiji, the four of you had regular double dates at the sushi-train restaurant now. Becoming a part of Bokuto's life had awoken a side of you that had long laid dormant. One that you hoped you would never have to lay to rest again.
It was pleasant being able to relax so fully in his company, to crumble completely in his embrace. Everything about Bokuto was flawless, he was your biggest supporter, your number one fan. How could you not be completely infatuated with him?

Currently, Bokuto was at training whilst you were preparing for your concert, the band was over at your place having dinner before your show.
"I'm going to throw up tonight." Arata said, gathering up everyone's bowls and chopsticks, "I concur!" Semi yelled, "where'd you learn that word Eita?" You teased helping Arata to clean up.

"Ha ha y/n you're so funny. I learned it in all the Japanese classes you skipped." He stuck his tongue out at you and you rolled your eyes. "You skipped class?" Satoshi asked, you'd always struck him as the well behaved one. Whilst Semi was well, Semi. "He had people to make out with, Satoshi of course he skipped class."

"Eita." Satoshi warned, Semi threw his hands up in a defensive manner. "They're not wrong Satoshi." You said piling dishes into the dishwasher, Satoshi was shocked, "you really skipped class to make out with people?" You hummed, "yes."

It was the only answer that you offered but it was enough to quiet down Satoshi. "How many people?" Arata asked you from the sink, "well there was Reon that one time in second year." Semi nodded as if reminiscing with you, "there were a few kids from the basketball team. Oh, Eita himself of course, disappointing really I expected more considering what I'd heard. There was this girl once but it just felt wrong you know? Oh shit, then there was Matsukawa from Seijoh."

Semi scoffed at your words. Arata and Satoshi turned to Semi in shock, "third best make out session I've ever had." You turned around, "who was better than me?"

"Since you asked, Shirabu, gods that was awesome, have you ever had an angry make out? I recommend it. Then there's obviously Reon." You nodded and laughed, "fair enough." Arata and Satoshi looked between the two of you completely flabbergasted.

"How are you so relaxed about this?" Arata asked you and Semi just chuckled, there was no reason to answer with words.

Well "come on now Arata, you've never made out at school?" Semi teased deliberately trying to get a rise out of him. "Pfft- of course I have." His voice was laced with unease, "who the wall?" You asked joining in on Semi's antics, "shut up you two!" He warned glaring at the both of you, "Ahh I'm so scared," Semi joked and you just grinned, "I mean he got married at what? 24? That sounds like he only ever kissed one person."
"Y/n, Eita, enough. It's none of your business and frankly it's rude. Grow up. You aren't high school kids anymore." It had been a while since you'd been on the receiving end of Satoshi's scolding, so you were unprepared for the chills across your body. "Not cool man not cool." You ditched helping with dishes to lounge on the couches with Semi, pregaming with sour skittles and red bean mochi.

The pre-concert nerves finally hit you and you were pacing around the room. "Mate can you please sit down, you're gonna wear a hole in the fucking floor if you keep pacing like that." You shook your head at Semi shaking your hands, somehow, they were both hot and cold it freaked you out even more.

"Five minutes till the stage!" One of your managers yelled out into the dressing room. Semi watched your reaction, "y/n sit down for the love of the gods."

"If I stop pacing, I stop moving, if I stop moving, I start thinking, then I overthink and then I'm not on stage." Semi stood up placing his hands on your shoulders, "please y/n, sit down."