9. The Reckoning Of The Sun

"Bo, we never asked each other out properly." He looked up at you from the bench press, you were perched on one of the exercise balls drinking lemongrass tea.

"I didn't really think about that" he answered as he settled into his next set you hummed looking out the window. You'd moved into the penthouse two weeks ago with Bokuto, it was a nice change, there was room for whatever madness he got up to without him disturbing you during recordings.

"What would you do if we asked each other out properly?" He grunted finishing his set, "I dunno, I'd probably take you out somewhere nice for a picnic. We could do one of those picnic painting dates." You smiled; the answer was perfectly Bokuto's.

Slowly you stood up and made your way over to him. He sat up and you sat down in between his legs, throwing yours over his and wrapping your arms around his neck.

His eyes stared into yours and you felt your restraint dissipate, he kissed you gently, a grin plastered on his face, "I like this." You laughed softly at his words kissing him back.

You crumbled into the kiss allowing the rhythm of your love to take control. His hand slid under your shirt, technically his shirt but he didn't mind, pulling you closer to him. You gasped at his cold hands which made him chuckle.

You knew you should've crumbled for better reasons. But have people witnessed that boy? He brings the sun to its knees, every night.

Lazy Sunday mornings were Bokuto's favourite for multiple reasons.

1. He had no responsibilities and could just waste the day away in your company.

2. He loved seeing you wear his clothes in the morning.

3. Make-out sessions whilst he was working out were his new guilty pleasure.

4. You were the best boyfriend in the world.

"You look so handsome wearing my clothes." He felt you gulp at his words which made him chuckle again, a deep one that shook your frame.

"You're a flirt." You whispered against his lips, and he nodded, "only for you my dear." His words always had a way of making your heart melt.

The egotistical, energetic, volleyball idiot that had been failing most of his classes in high school, had grown into a charismatic, energetic volleyball idiot that you loved more than life itself. "I'm so lucky to have you in my life, my love." You said, feeling his arms tighten around you, "you're my entire world y/n." He whispered against your lips.

You untangled yourself from his grip, "I'm having a shower because you stink." You said as you walked out of his gym room. He gasped in horror at your words. Maybe you were right, but you didn't have to say it like that.

Your shower was freezing as you tried to wake yourself up and cool down from the extreme summer heat that you had to experience in the morning.

As you walked out of the bathroom in nothing, but Bokuto's volleyball shorts you bumped directly into his chest, "aghh Bo I just got all of your sweat off of me!"

He laughed kissing the top of your head, "sorry pretty boy." You shook your head and wandered down to your recording booth, you'd left your notebook in there last night and you planned on writing some stuff over breakfast.

You settled down at the table scribbling in the book when you felt the weight of a particular person lean against you, "what are you doing today?" Bokuto yawned, shaking his hair against your neck. He rubbed your back hearing you sigh in relief. "Semi-Semi and I are getting piercings together." He suddenly stopped, "like needles in your face?"