Supernatural wonders

I woke up the next day to a very bright morning due to the ball of fire in the sky known as the sun.

'Ah! What the hell! Why is it so bright?!?'

Zygarde: 'Can't exactly say that I know partner, probably due to your eyes not dilating yet.'

'Thanks for that explanation...'

Zygarde: 'No problem.'

I sat there for about 2 minutes before my eyes dilated to the sunlight, where I then proceeded to look around my dorm room. Two more beds were on either side of me, where Xerneas and Yveltal were laying down asleep. Turns out Ozpin and the leaders let Xerneas and Yveltal stay here with me in my room, which I found weird due to them being girls—but ultimately went with it due to their connection with Zygarde.

Yesterday was arguably even better than the day at the amusement park. I practically spent the entire day with my friend group—which now were known as Rias' peerage, Team RWBY, and Irina, just messing around the school, also add the fact that I was in a group that included Akeno, Yang, Xenovia, and Gasper and we naturally destroyed the school that day with how much we were playing around. The brains of Rias, Weiss, Blake, Rossweisse just made the mess we created even worse—Ruby, Asia, and Koneko all just creating funny moments for us without even trying, with Kiba and Irina attempting (but failing miserably) to control the damage. Zygarde's snarky comments and his "declarations of war" just added to the amount of fun we were having that day.

Unfortunately due to that, we were all out on cleanup duty that night, so we all went to bed pretty late, which is probably why I woke up at 11:00am compared to the usual 6-7:30 am wakeup time for me.

I was about to move when I suddenly got that annoying dizzy feeling that comes when you stand up too quickly before falling back down on my bed, which I could tell woke up Xerneas and Yveltal. Yveltal sounded grouchy, and started to grumble, but Xerneas just yawned contently and got up on her feet before heading towards the shower I have in my dorm.

Xerneas: "Good morning Y/N, and good morning Yveltal."

Yveltal: "Let me sleep..."

Zygarde: "Balance is shifting towards death...you know what that means?"

Yveltal immediately shot up.

Yveltal: "No! I'm not going back into my cocoon after only a day!"

I just started laughing while Yveltal glared at me. Xerneas only smiled as she walked into the shower and shut the door.

————————————————————————
20 minutes later

I was smashed into the ground in a small crater by Yveltal as Xerneas came out of the bathroom and chuckled at us.

Xerneas: "Why did you have to do that Yveltal?"

Yveltal: "He threatened to make be go into my cocoon!"

Xerneas: "First off, it's only been a day, so it's obvious you can't take a joke, and second, it was Zygarde who said it—so attacking his host doesn't make the situation better for you."

Yveltal look flustered before responding to Xerneas.

Yveltal: "Shut up! Move out of the way!"

Yveltal grumpily stomped past me and Xerneas and entered the shower.

Zygarde: 'Yeah...I feel you should check whatever she touches in the shower.'

'What is with you and thinking everyone is loving me! I'm not a harem king! Not every girl I know likes me!'