The sad truth, but a strange surprise

'Ok Y/N! Today's the day you'll confess your feelings to Emma! Just walk up to her, tell her you've liked her for a long time and ask her for some dinner with you. Shouldn't be that big of a deal.'

I started to walk around the school until I saw her in a hallway by herself. The blond hair I've come around to love. Emma, truth to be told, was one of the more popular ladies of the school, after the two mega groups of girls that were known as RWBY and Rias' friend group. She actually was one of the cheerleaders of the school, and she was actually pretty kindhearted for someone of her status, not seemingly affected by it. It was actually quite a long time ago since I developed my feelings for her. I don't know but something about her just draws me in...I can't explain it. Anyway today way the day that I would confess to her...and hopefully she'll say yes!

I slowly walked up to her and slowly began to talk to her, except she began to talk to me.

Emma: "Oh hey Y/N! What's up?"

"H-hey Emma..."

She immediately became concerned at how nervous I was, and the stuttering that came in with it.

Emma: "What's wrong Y/N? What's getting you so nervous?"

"I-I-uh..."

Emma: "What? Come on, you can tell me."

"W-well you see...I've...kinda developed some feelings for you over time...and I was sort of wondering if you would like to go out with me later today...?"

I looked up at Emma's face and her expression said it all.

Emma: "I'm sorry Y/N...but I don't feel the same way, neither would I be interested in something like that, could we perhaps stay friends?"

My heart hurt hearing that. It felt like a shotgun being shoved against my chest, and it firing and blasting my heart apart. The girl I've spent the last year crushing over didn't feel the same way towards me, and she didn't say yes! My heart completely in shreds, I still had to respect her boundaries as I barely whispered out one thing.

"Y-yeah....I....gotta go...."

I immediately walked as fast as I could away from her, I did that in the middle of the school, so odds are, some rumors are going to come up and bite me in the ass. Beacon, while usually not very tolerant of bullying, still has quite a bit of it, and now I'm probably going to be the biggest victim to it all. Seeing that classes were gone due to it being a Saturday, I just started walking to the courtyard, constantly holding tears back and that annoying sniffle that people do when they're crying. Once I arrived at the courtyard, I just sat down on a bench and stared off into space, my eyes finally releasing some tears.

'Well...at least I have my answer...'

I felt a little squeak under me and I saw something that really confused me. A small neon green...being was next to my foot and it seemed to be looking right up at my face.

being was next to my foot and it seemed to be looking right up at my face

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
The pure dragon of order(RWBY x Pokémon x Highschool DxD x Zygarde male reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें