❝you always took pictures and write your adventures, no? Who knows we might find something interesting or you might remember something because of this book.❞

Shio shrugged, disinterested as her attention was on the tv in front of her, playing a show called little einsteins.

Izana was dissapointed at her reaction of the book but smiled helplessly when he saw what she's watching.

❝you love that show. Every morning you watch it with paul, your one hell of a dog.❞

Shio finished eating her bread and also her milk. ❝..dog?❞

❝mhm. You have a dog, you name him paul.❞ izana pulled out the book with the pictures and showed shio a picture of her and paul.

❝that's paul.❞ izana pointed at the dog.

Shio grabbed the album and started to get interested. She started looking at the pictures and read her own handwritings at the bottom of every picture from the first picture until the last one.

And later on, they finally opened shio's adventure/diary book.

➴Entry No. XXX:
I met izana and kakucho today :> they seem really nice. I like their headpats and hugs and piggyback rides so much too.

➴Entry No. XXX:
I got lost and end up in roppongi today. I met ran and rindou...they teach me how to steal! >:) i managed to stole some bread today, hehe!

➴Entry No. XXX:
Dad gave me a new dog! He's so big, fluffy, and cool! We named him paul. I love hugging paul and his hugs and cuddles are the best!

➴Entry No. XXX:
Um..what to write? I got kidnapped. But then i met mikey and ken-chin! They were so nice! Emma was a bit scary at first but she's actually nice too. Grandpa sano gave me milk breads while i stayed at their house.

➴Entry No. XXX:
I ate some weird muffins. They were really good! But strange...i feel a need to do a world domination...those are some powerful muffins.

➴Entry No. XXX:
Uh..me and paul got chased by weird people today. Lucky for me, paul was a super dog! He was faster than the bike and i managed to shot bullets with my cool guns to them. Nii-chan, shion, and mochi praised me! Kakucho took me to the arcade and we fought with these bad guys, i gained paul's strength that day!

➴Entry No. XXX:
I got kidnapped by mikey :/ and dad got caught by the police with baji and the others because they brawled at the restaurant. Dad was so cool when he threw baji to the air!

➴Entry No. XXX:
I met bob the dancing spider under baji's bed next to the stack of boobies magazine. Bob was so cute i want to bring him home! But baji killed bob
>:( I'm so angry. Oh, i also met shinichi? Shiro? Shinichiro? I can't remember. He showed up in my dreams and he was weird...nice but weird.

➴Entry No. XXX:
HSHSHS i smacked a gang leader in the face today! I think i almost died but inui was there to save the day! He called me his bread baby, i do not mind at all.

➴Entry No. XXX:
Baji's mom is so scary, she grounded me for going to this party place with takeomi and for having a duet of doja cat songs with this tall guy who's apparently everyone's enemy like takeomi said.