𝟎𝟓

╔═════ ∘◦ ミ ◦∘ ══════╗  

                ᵒʰᵐʸᵍᵒᵈ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʰᵉʳ! 

              ╚═════ ∘◦ ミ◦∘ ══════╝

Shio had gone sick for one week, making the whole household worry for her. The haitani brothers knew of the information, but was not allowed to see her for a while because of the muffins.

She had a high fever and was slurring all the time, especially the three days her fever was really high.

Eiji had a job to do, izana needs to do gang stuff, so now, it was up to kakucho and paul to look after her.

❝kakucho, I'm bored...❞  shio whined.

❝huh? What do you wanna do then?❞ 

❝a-❞ 

❝no adventures stupid, you're sick right now.❞ 

Sighing, shio slumped back in her bed. Paul had got nothing to do, so he just lay down beside shio and act like a doll or a comforter object or something.

❝What if-❞ 

❝shio, no.❞ 

❝Hey, you don't even know what i was even gonna say...❞  Shio pouted.

❝knowing you, you just want to go out of the house, do you not?❞ kakucho asked a rhetorically, a helpless smile on his face.

❝Hmph!❞ 

Chuckling, kakucho stood up. ❝I'll buy you something outside for a bit so you won't get bored later, okay? But you'll have to stay here. No escaping.❞ 

Thinking for a bit, shio nodded. ❝Okay.❞ 

❝Paul, watch her. Don't let her escape.❞ Kakucho said and paul barked.  He ain't gonna risk his pup getting more sick so he'll just listen to the tall human this time.

Being left for an hour, shio managed to keep herself inside the house like kakucho told her. Kakucho got back a few minutes later after that one hour.

Looking at the shopping bags, shio stared at it with curiosity. ❝what did you get?❞ 

❝fun stuff.❞  kakucho opened the boxes and pulled out a pack of uno cards, monopoly board, jenga, a dog plush, and a toy gun, which might not be pretty much shio friendly but he just wanna buy it.

❝yay! I love you!❞ bolting from the bed and glomping the side of kakucho's right leg, shio stared at him and the toys with glee.

Laughing, kakucho patted her head. ❝take it slowly, shio. Me and the toys aren't going anywhere. You wanna play?❞ 

❝yes please!❞ 

And from that, ladies and gentlemen, shio and kakucho had played with the toys several times until it was night time. Especially uno.

❝uno reverse!❞ shio squealed.

Kakucho gives a smirk, ❝no, u♡❞