𝟐𝟒

╔═════ ∘◦ ミ ◦∘ ══════╗  

      ˢʰⁱᵒ'ˢ ᴬᵈᵛᵉⁿᵗᵘʳᵉˢ!  

╚═════ ∘◦ ミ◦∘ ══════╝

———————————————————

➴note:
Lmao ya'll i can't help but cAckle seeing your comments, especially at the scene where inui claimed shio as his bread baby 😔✊🏻.

Anyways, I'm just gonna say that this book is going to have a somewhat continuation, although the mc is no longer shio.

And some characters that aren't really prominent in this book is going to show up more on the next book.

———————————————————

The next day, izana came to shio's hospital room in the morning, just in time when shio's breakfast was served.

He then glared at the nurse as he motioned the scared nurse to go away.

Sitting down on a chair next to shio's bed, izana pulled out a paper bag and gives it to shio.

❝i got breads from your favorite bakery.❞ he smiled as he opened the bread packaging for her. ❝and here, i bought your favorite banana milk too.❞ he pulled out the box of milk from the bag.

Shio blinked at him, seeming lost.

❝you love breads...and banana milk..❞ izana said as he get the bread and the milk box closer to her.

Shio grabbed the milk box and its straw, then sipping slowly on it.

Her eyes sparkles. Umai!

Then she grabbed the bread that's still warm and munch on it softly. AHHSJDJDND DELICOUS!

Seeing the familiar sparkly look whenever she sips on banana milk and eat bread, izana's smile widens.

❝is it good?❞

Shio nodded her head, still munching on the bread and sipping on the milk here and there.

Chuckling, izana grabbed the book with the writing ❝Shio's adventures!❞ on the front.

❝shio, we should read this book.❞

Shio tilted her head as she looked at him, still eating the bread.