𝟎𝟔

╔═════ ∘◦ ミ ◦∘ ══════╗

                           ᵘⁿᵒ ʳᵉᵛᵉʳˢᵉ! 

             ╚═════ ∘◦ ミ◦∘ ══════╝

Draken and mikey had reported the case to the police and eiji was informed later on. Unfortunately, a storm had come and eiji couldn't drive because it was highly dangerous and he couldn't get into a nearby train station.

So shio would have to spend the night at the sano's who were kind enough to let her stay.

Eiji was glad about that, but that's not the case with izana. He was filled with anxiousness when he heard that she was staying with a certain someone with the name sano manjiro, what if that thing becomes shio's favorite? What about me? He had never liked mikey. Not one bit. Especially he got shio now.

Draken had gone back to his home before the storm and after buying some dorayaki for mikey and also a box of milk and melonpan for shio.

Mikey had adored shio and was holding her hand the entire walk to his house.

Opening the door, a blonde girl looked at their little guest in awe, ❝aww, you're so cute i want to keep you in my basement♡❞ she cooed.

❝w-what?❞ shio looked at the older girl weirdly.

❝what?❞

❝that's creepy, emma. This is shio-chin.❞ mikey introduced them to each other.

Emma nodded and grabbed shio from mikey's hold, making the boy pout.

❝hehe, she's so cute mikey! Let's keep her!❞

❝i know, right? I kept telling ken-chin that but he said no 'cause it's illegal.❞ mikey scowled.

❝that's because it is.❞ grandpa sano who suddenly showed up said.

❝omg grandpa stop appearing so suddenly all the time pls.❞ emma said.

Shrugging, the old man gives shio a smile. ❝anyways, let's get inside. It looks like it's gonna rain soon.❞

Getting inside the house, shio looked around. Her eyes caught one picture frame when mikey and emma was still younger, with a black haired guy who had similar eyes to mikey behind them.

❝oh, that's me and mikey's big bro, shinichiro. He's dead though.❞ emma said with a shrug.

Shio just nodded.

❝say, shio-chan...your eyes seem familiar..❞ emma said.

❝hm?❞

Shrugging, emma said ❝your eyes seem kinda similar to a guy i know...he's names kurokawa izana..i don't really know where he is now though. I would've think you guys were definitely related if-❞

Hearing izana's name from emma, shio jumped up and down slightly, her hands balled into fists in a cheering motion and a bright aura around her. ❝nii-chan!❞

❝wait what?❞

❝that's nii-chan's name!❞