𝟏𝟐

╔═════ ∘◦ ミ ◦∘ ══════╗  

    ˡⁱᵒⁿ ᵖˡᵘˢʰ      

╚═════ ∘◦ ミ◦∘ ══════╝

Senju had found out about the other gangs making a mini uniform for shio and wanted to joined in. The others couldn't care less but she knew wakasa was lowkey hyped up about it.

Unfortunately, shio can't visit tokyo or even the outside world for now, because she's sick again.

It all started in one night when she was sleeping in izana's room, cuddling beside him.

Shio suddenly woke up and coughed a lot of times, waking izana up.

❝..shio?❞ Izana worriedly looked at shio who was having a coughing fit, covering her mouth with her hands.

Izana quickly run downstairs to get a glass of water for her. Though when he returned, he dropped the glass of water because of the shock.

Shio's small hands were filled with blood. Her blank and paler face doesn't make it better, she looks dazed as a few blood dropped from her mouth because of the coughing fit.

❝nii-chan...my chest hurts...❞ shio whimpered as her eyes started to water.

Shit. Izana picked shio up and run to eiji's room, slamming the door open. ❝wake up!❞

Eiji groaned as he groggily sit up on his bed. ❝what?❞ when he fully opened his eyes, he saw his daughter hurting and quickly jump out of the bed and take his car keys.

❝get her a jacket, quickly.❞ eiji said to izana while he dashed downstairs to get the car ready.

Kakucho was woken up by the loud sounds opened his door, ❝what happened?❞

Looking at shio who was being dressed up with a jacket by izana, with blood in her hands and some beside her mouth, he recovered from his sleepiness.

❝let's go.❞ izana said as he bring shio up in his arms and dashed downstairs along with kakucho.

Paul also woke up and he knew he can't possibly come with them to the hospital, so he just whimpered there alone and looked the others sadly. I'll look after the house...get well soon, pup.

Arriving at the hospital, shio was quickly treated by the nurses and then was put inside a room.

Izana and kakucho blankly looked at shio who was resting on the bed, her pained and weak face filled their mind.

Looking at the door, they only heard eiji and the doctor say a few words to each other. ❝...getting worse.....blood...not sure if her mind...or her body...yes, i'll try my best.❞ the doctor gave eiji a pat on his shoulder as he walked away.