𝟏𝟔

╔═════ ∘◦ ミ ◦∘ ══════╗  

ᴹᵒⁿᵉʸ

╚═════ ∘◦ ミ◦∘ ══════╝

Now who would've thought that baji would be a good influence or a older brother.

Or not, lmfao.

Baji's mom had gone crazy and thinks that she would be bald because of her son's antics.

Perhaps bringing shio to make baji less reckless and less stupid was a bad decision.

Cause her son kept on teaching the little girl how to burn a car if she's hungry and how to punch people if they look at her weird.

Her son was like, ❝yeah, kid. So you just like, get that gasoline, pour it on the car, lit this match.❞ he gave the match to shio, who hold it while looking at him.

Baji nodded, guiding shio's hand to throw the match to the car.

❝and voila! It's burning!❞ he cackled.

Looking at the car, baji quickly brought shio away, ❝okay, that car will probably blow up, lmao.❞

And then a loud boom was heard before an old man got out of the house and shouted ❝fuck you, baji keisuke! That was my new car!❞

Baji only cackled.

And Baji's mom sighed tiredly as she remember the past event of the few days.

Shio was now walking around the town with baji after lunch.

❝shio~!❞ senju shouted from across the street as she saw shio.

Quickly running to them, senju grabbed shio into her arms and run away from baji.

❝oi!❞ baji tried to run after them, but senju was much faster, making him lost sight of where the kid is.

I mean...she's with senju so it's fine right...? Baji contemplated.

He then walked away before he checked the time on his phone and remembered something. Ah shit mom said to come back directly after lunch outside, max at 2 pm WITH shio or else.

ASKSHDKKFC I'M GONNA DIE. He cried silently as he call chifuyu and takemichi again for help and run around trying to find senju and shio.

Meanwhile, senju was humming a song happily while holding shio's hand and walking in the streets.

❝Where are we going?❞ Shio asked.

❝to this new cafe, they sell these cute breads!❞ senju showed shio a picture of the breads from the cafe, trying to bribe her into agreeing to hang with her.

Shio's eye sparkled. Cute breads!

Senju smirked when she saw the kid's reaction.